Bb10 Vs Bb9

wynchgo

BB10 vs BB9  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which season do you think has the worst cast?

• BB10
    • BB9

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this season cast is the dumbest of alltime

I love this season. Most of my favorite cast members went out first but we still have such a better cast then the drug dealing, stripper, sex talking cast then last year.

My husband and I BOTH couldn't stand BB9. We're REALLY into this season, so its a no brainer on this one for me. Hated Ryan, hated Natalie, hated Adam, didn't mind Sheila, liked James, but hated pretty much all of the other Evel Dick wannabees from last season.

hnads down this season, hated season 9's ignorant over the top sex and bible bs,lol

I love this season. Most of my favorite cast members went out first but we still have such a better cast then the drug dealing, stripper, sex talking cast then last year.

QFT. It's a shame that a lot of people who would've been more interesting HG (IMO) were voted out early from not being with the BS majority block, but BB9 was so horible that the many boring, catty people in here aren't nearly as bad. If Brian had just been more subtle and not overplayed, I think this could've been a different season and much more interesting, but I've really enjoyed Dan still, so I can't complain.

I liked last season better and the cast. I think they were more entertaining and even though some of the cast I didn't like it was fun watching some of the things they did like Josh talking to himself and his dancing. I thought them having someone to team up with and make game plans was good to, but did not like some of the twists in it. There seemed to be a lot more game talk and less friend making BS talk.

it getting better now

In the past fww seasons I found myself not rooting for anyone or rooting for someone just because they were less annoying than the other hgs. This season, those who I really wanted to see go are still in the house.

The house would be empty if it was up to me.

The game is so much more enjoyable if you have someone to root for. That is what sucked so much about season 9. It was really hard to find someone to like or root for.

BB9 was fun at times, especially with Adam but I too found it hard to like any one in particular. This season is a better mix...

In the past fww seasons I found myself not rooting for anyone or rooting for someone just because they were less annoying than the other hgs. This season, those who I really wanted to see go are still in the house.

The house would be empty if it was up to me.

Here! Here! I am with you Ginger especially the last sentence!

Archived