Post Pov Ceremony

uvp

Dan's covering his a$$, imo. He knows when the fireworks blow that Ollie is going to tell that he wanted Keesha up, not Renny, but Dan protected Keesha over Renny. If Ollie blatantly says that he wants Renny up during the pov ceremony (albeit tricked into doing so) then Renny's going to believe just that. Last night, Dan got Keesha to commit to telling Renny that Ollie was lying if he tries to get out of saying Renny wasn't his target. Dan is simply covering his tracks and trying to keep Renny in his good graces, and ultimately destroying any little friendship Renny and Ollie may have.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keesha to Memphis, "I hate the people in this house".

Memphis to Keesha, "Well it's not going to get any better today".

Now they're wondering when it's going to start. Memphis thinks that they must be running late today. Now they're talking about how they can't wait to get out of the house because they never had to just wait around so much (becareful what you wish for folks).

Keesha whispers to Memphis, "Ollie and Dan just came down stairs together. I guess Ollie let him know which one he wanted up".

They laugh.

K to M, "I can't stand the arrogance in this house, it's killing me".

M to K, "I know"

K to M, "It's so funny".

I don't think Keesha is as on board with the plan as Memphis is. She just asked, "do you think they're trying to tell him that he's better to go with them than to stay with us?"

Memphis, "Ya, that's what they're doing".

Renny comes in now and talks about what to wear hahahaha.

he is charming but I don't know if I can go there again, guess I will wait till I see what actually happens.

Elle. thanks for the update, keep em comin,lol

Dan just came to Renny and Keesha and asked them if they were still wanting to do this. Renny said not initially. So it seems that Renny and Keesha want to do this. :animated_scratchchin:

they are a bunch of idiots

I will never believe that Renny and keesha really want to do this, it is a stupid move, and I am sure that they do not at this point want to piss Dan off, they probably are just going to placate him as to not have him get upset and then somehow drop them, you know how paranoid they all get. I cannot say what Dan is planning is right even if he was my most favorite houseguest is the world ever, it is just stupid, uncalled for and not needed, unless it is needed in his mind for him, and that is just not right, I would never go for it, and I do not think Renny and Keesha are that ignorant, sorry, just my opinion

I think I will make a grocery run real quick, to make the time go faster,lol

if Dan is trying to get Ollie to piss off Renny, that might be smart, but really; I'm really enjoying Dan this season, and still will, but he's being a drama queen right now, there doesn't need to be all these code signals and name naming at the pov ceremony. It'll be hillarious when the feeds come back on though i'm sure. I really hope Dan knows what he's getting in to

you know what I never got? We pay for these live feeds, big brother knows we find out what happened during these comps and meetings anyway...i mean, yeah, they want us to watch the show..

is it just me, or am i the only one who would still watch the show if i saw all of this on live feeds just to see how bb edits this into an hour?

i probably wouldnt honestly

Archived