Post Pov Ceremony

uvp

fireworks-jj-001.jpg:footballhelmet: :footballhelmet:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

renny and dan fighting in hoh room

The question will be... will the fireworks happen immediately? aka: Ollie (or Michelle) jumping up from the couch and sucker punching Dan?

Or will the fireworks happen immediately afterward? I'm not sure the people on the "switch" for live feeds are fast enough for us to get to see the good stuff.

Yo... Production people. Prove us wrong. Show us you care by immediately turning on the live feeds after Michelle's name is called. Even if the camera is merely outside the POV room and we can only hear the yelling and screaming.

We're pretty sure Michelle is going up... Dan is planning a huge speech with drama and flair and sure to create fireworks... unfortunately... we have to wait till Tuesday to see what he really said. In the meantime... Typically... the POV ceremony happens at 11am Pacific time on Mondays (which is today).

Memphis will use it on himself. No way he'd not save himself. Pawns tend to leave.

Dan is making this POV so convoluted. He could just say Ollie, I believe you told both Michelle and Jerry about our deal and doing so broke the deal. Michelle is replacing Memphis.

I can't wait to see how this all turns out. I'm sure Ollie is gonna be pissed!! But Dan better hope Ollie can't persuade the votes in the jury house because if he does, then he's SOL!

Not if he is standing next to Keesha in the end, they will be equally disliked. ;)

he really should just do that. Keep it simple, but some deal-breaking blame on Ollie, and watch things blow up. If you've already got some flames, you don't need gasoline to start the fire, just put some more wood on it.

Unless Dan's master plan is to get assaulted and get both Ollie AND Michelle out. That'd be genious

he really should just do that. Keep it simple, but some deal-breaking blame on Ollie, and watch things blow up. If you've already got some flames, you don't need gasoline to start the fire, just put some more wood on it.

Unless Dan's master plan is to get assaulted and get both Ollie AND Michelle out. That'd be genious

Although it seems like it's gonna be pretty heated I doubt they get physical. Would be interesting though. :animated_scratchchin:

it will be heated enough with out going around the tbl.etc, he should just keep it simple stupid, it is ridiculous how Dan goes back and forth, left and right, he over thinks it too much.

ITA Fatcat. Last nite on BBAD I thought it was settled. Plans were in place. Sometimes to keep the dirt off of his hands during his HOH rein, he is trying to keep his hands clean. Problem is they are still going to be pissed and by going around the table it shows who everyone wants gone. We already know the answer from the other side, I just don't get what this is accomplishing. Just do it and it will be done.

I now understand Dan's plan to get out of the deal with Ollie. The deal was that if the POV is used, Ollie gets to say who goes up as the replacement nominee. Dan is planning to let Michelle, Keesha, Rennie & Ollie say who should go up as a replacement. However, he will put up Michelle as she will have more votes. Sounds like the votes for the replacement will be as follows:

Ollie-->Rennie

Michelle-->Keesha

Keesha---->Michelle

Rennie--->Ollie

Dan---->Michelle

With Michelle getting more votes, Dan chooses to put her up.

WTG Dan....very clever.

I am PO'd about this turn of events and I can totally understand why Renny would be angry and letting him know she is, I do not even like Memphis and I think it is wrong to expect of him and Keesha as well, his deal, his job to carry out

i thought keesha was smarter

renny initially rejected the idea

but from go keesha was like yeah i do it

lol lvgal, when I read that I was like WHAT??? that is sooo wrong. I know people like Dan and want him to win, but come on now, that is not right.

i dont really feel bad for renny

she see she is getting a screwed over by the guys

but is content to go along with it cause she can advance further

keesha is helping renny get screwed

renny will be first one out of the 4

Archived