Vh1's Rock Of Love Bus

Yana

Here's the casting information... Here's the casting company website...

Casting Call Information

City: Any City

State: National

VH1 and BRET MICHAELS will hit the road literally

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg, we haven't even gotten to the Finale yet and you're telling me they broke up?!?!?!!

Way to go Americans...ruin it all for me!

*wonders...can I party like a rock star?*

:(

No, I don't think I want any part of my body to be touched with where theirs have been smudged by rockstar-ed-ness.

omg, we haven't even gotten to the Finale yet and you're telling me they broke up?!?!?!!

Way to go Americans...ruin it all for me!

*wonders...can I party like a rock star?*

Elle we are talking about Amber from last season... The women that Brett selected... This season (Rock of love bus) hasn't even been cast yet...

• 3 months later...
Bret released his highly anticipated full length solo album Rock My World on JUNE 3, 2008 from VH1 Classic Records which debuted at # 39 on the Billboard charts

Who the hell was highly anticipating Bret Michael's solo album?

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly wasn't going to watch this show, but after tonights preview I think I will give it a try... I want to see if the girl really did bust her implant LMFAO...

And OMG, did you see the boobs on the girl in the white jumpsuit? WTF????

umm YEAH-- because I have EYES! Honestly--- was there anyone or anything else in the picture? Holy Silicone Batman-- do you really need a bustier, or push up type of bra when you have balloons like that stapled to your chest? A definite plastic surgery 'no'. Do these surgeons have no morals at all? I know these girls are paying customers, but a physician is supposed to do no harm. Those things have to be painful, and they have to lead to complications down the road.

It's so GROSS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is the thread for Rock of Love Bus but I don't think there's a Charm School that can fix this bunch :shocking:

And OMG, did you see the boobs on the girl in the white jumpsuit? WTF????

Yeah, they're a drink prop, lol.

And can we play see ONE picture of Bret without his lips pursed? You had your lips done, we get it! :rolleyes:

I know this is the thread for Rock of Love Bus but I don't think there's a Charm School that can fix this bunch :shocking:

You got that right!! The pink bus girls especially. What a bunch of nasty girls!!

As much as he kisses everyone of those girls, you really have to wonder if they've had their shots. I mean Lady DJ did rap to him on the back of an instruction sheet about herpes....Whoa :lookaround:

Archived