Tabithas-salon Takeover

FLYNWA

Love this new show.

Tabitha is a very direct hard individual and somewhat of a B!tch!

Like her no holds barred plan.

She taked failing salons and turns them into successes.

She makes more than a few people cry along the way but its all for the greater good.

By the end of the show you like her for being her rough around the edges self.

I've only watch the show once and it was pretty good. Tabitha was my fave and choice to win on the Shear G. show.

:pixiedust:

Me too.

I loved her and she won The Viewers favorite.

There has only been one show and i am looking forward to the others.

Of course Bravo will replay it over and over. Its a nice fix before top chef comes back on. Now that flipping out is over.

Love all the Bravo shows.

I really didn't think I would like this show and had no plans to watch it, but as Bravo does with all it's show, it's repeated enough you're bound to catch it whether you want to or not, and I really enjoyed it.

I didn't watch the first season of Shear Genius so I didn't know anything about her, but I thought she was fun to watch. My favorite line-- after their 'free haircut' outing thing, one of the stylists thanks her, and she says 'That was horrific -- I thought he was going to hug me". And you could see on her face too , that she really was horrified, as he was coming up to her.

Something about her tells me she could possibly wear a coat made of dalmatian puppy fur......can't quite put my finger on it... :animated_scratchchin:

But anyway, I thought it fun and am looking forward to the next episode.

Keep loving this show.

I love Tabitha!

The ownere last night was a complete moron and everything Tabs said to him was true.

I give her a lot of credit. She even said if it werent for that morons employees she would have been outta there.

Then he was back to his old tricks as soon as she left.

And that troll who was his ex boyfriend/assistant manager was an idiot too. He needed to be fired. You could tell he was taking advantage of the fact they were once a couple.

OMG and he was such a troll. I could not imagine anyone wanting him to do any spa treatment with him as he was just sooo sooo creepy.

I still like it, but it looks to me like next weeks show is a little bit staged. The little I saw on the previews showed a lady way to over the top to be real. Oh well, not like I really care. This kind of reality tv is just entertainment -- I don't really care if it's 100% real or not.

Still loving this show.

Tabitha can really be stern and she is just doing it for the salons own good.

This past episode someone finally had enough of Tabs helpful hints and went off. The woman who went off did to me look like a tranny! That gap in her teeth ....uhhh dear you really need to get that fixed. Her hair was not great either...why dont these sylists have niced hair styles?!?? She had on waaaaaay too much makeup on too.

They all looked as Tabs said...like they should be on a street corner. The husband only job was to flirt with the staff and otherwise be a complete waste of space.

The salon was in my opinion dumpy and nasty. The after salon looked a bit better but still a bit shabby.

The other salons on the show looked okay before and great after.

We will have to see whats up next.

Archived