Double Eviction

Jem

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pretty good assessment

I hope Ollie wins it and sends Keesha home

Sweet!

Keesha and Renny are sitting real pretty right now.

If Ollie or Jerry wins HOH, they'll put up Dan and Memphis. If Keesha, Renny, or Memphis wins HOH, they'll put up Ollie and Jerry.

The ones most likely to go on Thursday's 2nd eviction are Ollie or Memphis. I think Keesha or Renny would evict Memphis before Dan.

(Of course POV also has to be considered.)

I do ot think there is a POV on dbl eviction night, they just have HOH and then they nominate and vote, remember when Janelle said "by by bitches", loved it

I do ot think there is a POV on dbl eviction night, they just have HOH and then they nominate and vote, remember when Janelle said "by by bitches", loved it

Well it'll be like last year's Big Brother Fast Forward format. One week's worth of competitions in one hour.

When Janelle nom'd Jennifer and Maggie it was a double eviction week but not a fast forward episode. They used to have non-live evictions aired on Sunday.

Julie said it was a dbl eviction, nothing that I heard was about FF, I do not remember vetos in either, course I could be wrong

julie said two hg get evicted by end of night

ff is only way to 2 hg can get evicted on the same night

in a regular de the first hg is evicted thursday then second on sunday

only ff can you evict two hg on the same night

that sounds right UPV, I just can't remember then is there a pov, if another person is going on Thurs??

bb8 was last time they did ff

ed won hoh

and they did pov

it was comp where jameka ball controversy started

zach won pov and he didnt save eric

folks were complaining that zach was an idiot for not saving eric

so that night eric and jess were evicted on same night

ok, it is coming back, so the time when Janelle said"by by bitches?" was that dbl eviction or FF, I thought that happenend on the same night as an eviciton, on Maggies season

honestly i dont remember bb 6 details too much

i pretty certain she said that after kaysar was evicted the 2 time

not sure if it was de or not

I know it all blurs together

its is fast forward

ff is a type of double eviction

at the end of show two hg gets evicted

first they evict first hg

then play hoh

then play pov same night

then have pov ceremony same night

then evict second hg

then play second hoh

yeah i made error next hoh isnt played that day

ok , on thurs, the will have the eviction of Michelle, then the HOH comp, then they will tell them they have to nom right away, then if it is FF, they have the veto?? and then they wote?? I cannot remember.

Besically, they ARE the same.

But to get technical, a double eviction week means that 2 cycles are played in one week's time.

That could mean one cycle is sped up and takes place in less than an hour, or that it takes 2 days.

Background info

--------------------

The first time Big Brother did this was back in Week 10 in season 5, where they sped things up and Marvin went home in Week 10. But the HoH (Drew) had 3 hours to do nominations, and the whole process took a day. I think Julie Chen referred to that as "BB on speed". (I can't be sure if I've heard the term "fast forward" used for Big Brother. I think I have, but I watch The Amazing Race a lot, and they use that term a lot, so I get confused.)

Then, in Week 7 of BB6, Janelle won HoH after Kaysar was evicted (the second time), and nominated Jennifer and Maggie on the spot. Julie Chen tells Janelle that eviction will be decided in a live vote on Saturday (BB6 was shown on Saturdays, not Sundays), but in reality the whole process took about 24 hours, and what was shown on Saturdays show was taped "live to tape" on Friday. (Feeds were blocked for the 24 hours.)

BB7 (All-Stars) had Chicken George in the hot seat when he won HoH in Week 7. That ended with Chilltown betraying him and evicting Howie, his Jedi master. That was only shown on Sunday's show, even though it happened on Friday. (I think feeds were blocked.)

Correction from OmegaBetaZeta: BB Fast Forward (2 live evictions in one episode) was introduced in Big Brother: All Stars. After Danielle was evicted, Janelle won HOH and immediately nominated Erika and Chicken George. Erika then won the Live POV, and Janelle replaced her with Mike Boogie. Erika and Will voted to evict Chicken George, so he was the second one sent packing that night, and was greeted by KFC's Colonel Sanders with a bucket full of Kentucky fried chicken. (Thanks OBZ!)

BB8 had a fast forward double eviction when both Jessica and Eric were evicted after Zach's Week 9 HoH reign ended with Dick winning the next HoH and putting up Eric and Jameka. Zach won the controversial Veto (because a blue ball accidentally bouncing into Jameka's tube disqualified her from that competition) and did not use it, resulting in Eric's eviction.

There was no double eviction week in BB9, although for the first weeks, 2 houseguests were evicted at a time, since they were playing as couples.

I think BB6 was the only time the feeds were blocked. There was such an outcry to Real Player and people canceling feeds that they never did the black out again.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Archived