What Would Make Bb More Exciting And Less Boring?

jerseygirl17

Lots more alcohol for those who want it...I think we see the real personalities when allowed to drink ...also, with all of these calls to the DR , why not SHOW THEM to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless of course, BB is manipulating the show this way, then of course they wouldn't want us to see that.....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite the weirdness of season 1, they were always busy. They had tasks to perform all the time. I like when they have to work for things, like the hot tub. I also think they should refrain from giving the vote count out. These unanimous votes are way too boring. Go back to PB&J or something other than slop. Who really wants to know how many people get constipated because of it?? I like the idea of lesser competitions for things like letters or special meals or clothes.

I read all of the responses and agree with several of them. Bring back elements from various seasons. like from Season 1, bring back the grocery list. they had a stipend(s/p) each week of how much they were allowed to spend on food and drink for the week. come up with different games. the houseguests know what kind of competition comes up in each part of the game. either mix it up or invent fresh ones.

as far as the breaking the rules and being rude, take the fines out of their wages at the end of the game. sure they get paid for each week they're in there but just like any other "job", you break the rules, you get docked for it. they think they are cute by singing, knowing they aren't allowed, it would teach them that they can't get away with it.

I think they should have to keep the deals they make so maybe they will play and fight harder to win instead of making deals that they can just back out of. I wonder how long Dan and Ollie would have stayed hanging. A deals a deal keep it or go up on the block.

Archived