What Would Make Bb More Exciting And Less Boring?

jerseygirl17

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is BB really boring? If its "boring" then why watch it? Why pay for feeds?

I don't get it. Each season, people complain about the twists, the cast, etc. So this season, it seems BB goes back to its original format... No couples, no exes, etc. Sure, they had America's player, but only for a week, which I thought was fun. The cast isn't top heavy with model and actor wannabees. Isn't that what people have been clamoring for on this site for a long time? I just don't see why its "boring."

Perhaps since I don't invest a lot of my time in the show, I really don't have much room to speak, and I am all for trying new things on the show, to keep it fresh, but if its boring, then its just hopeless to start with.

because we are all addicted, boring or not, we are huge fans of the show and have made a lot of friends on this board where we come every season to bash and yak,lol

smarter hg will make this season better

it sicken how easy they can be had

lol baron :giggle:

we get the same post if you find bb boring dont watch post each season also :lol:

true, everything gets pretty much harped on over and over, but we are gluttons for punishment as Ginger said,lol

well me either in my own twisted way,lol

I think what has made this season more boring over others is the voting with the house and knowing 99% of the time who is getting evicted. The you get is one person voting for the evicted hg and that's it.

I agree Jersey.........the hg should be forbidden from talking about their vote, once the POV ceremony ends..........the hgs on the block could campaign for themselves but that's it........no telling anyone how you're voting or you get a penalty nom.

I don't care how the HOUSE looks or slop. I don't care about rewards or any of that crap. I want to see intense people who are there to play ( not float and whine ). Hardcore thinkers who challenge each other everyday. That way as the game progresses you're still INTERESTED and still have intelligent competition.

Unlikely considering the type of people who apply and get chosen.

yeah the hidden vote is almost a must right now

what is happening now and will continue in future bb season like this season is once hg finds out who is noms they fish for the numbers of votes to evict any hg. once they find out the majority is voting them out they follow suit.

i think hoh room needs to be done away with go back to the roots of no hoh room

force hg to have be clever again to get together without no one seeing them talk strategy

-Endurance challenge- Winner can view 1 hour of Diary Sessions of 1 HG

-Coup D'Etat returns

-The Veto Dick is always talking about (not every week but maybe 2 times)

-More Penalty Challenges (like being cuffed together etc)

-Non-Eviction Weeks (but dont tell the Houseguests (will cause drama in house after vote is revealed)

-Original Veto and HOH Comps

Changing the layout of the house would be cool, just to shake things up. Change slop to something that is super fattening, but with nutritional value... just for the chuckles and grins or maybe JUST bread and water while on 'slop'.Being able to have a luxery comp each week, even if it is just to read a letter or get the phone call, maybe some clothes or a special meal. Outdoor games to play would be great and also, booze every single night!

Fire Grodner would be a start, but I just can't help, but laugh at some people. If you don't like it then stop watching personally BB has pulled of two of the best seasons for me in the last year.

We have had 3 seasons in a years time basically Season 8 was the best ever, Season 9 was a nice attempt unfortunately the wrong people made it to the end and also AG rigging that HOH for Ryan to win still pisses me off to this day, and Season 10 I don't know why people don't like this season it has been fantastic so far.

BB8

BB10

BB3

BB5

BB2

Would be my top 5.

Archived