• Michelle
    • Keesha
    • Ollie
    • Jerry (If not evicted)
    • April (If not evicted)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want Dan to with HOH and get rid of Ollie next he does not deserve to be there anymore, has not done one thing except ride coat tails.

Coat Tails? Is that what he was riding? Hmmp. Must be one of those new sayings amoung the youngins.

shush lala! :shutup:

You'll get BuxomBlonde into a tizzy with the prediction challenge if BB throws an unannounced fast forward into the schedule!

:laugh4:

Sam, that is a really funny AVI,lolol

That "Coattails" saying is as old as the hills,lolol

Ooooo.... If tonight is a fast forward night... they can send April out and Ollie right after her!! Woohooo! Then get someone who would nominate Michelle and BAM... the three huge irritations OUT. Woohoooo!!

a dbl ditto for Misha,lol

better yet would be if Keesha got the swift boot outta there! :grin2:

dan imho already lost three jury votes

he was swing vote to save both libra and april

grudges in bb never ends

Michelle honestly doesn't think April gave him money offer seriously Michelle come on your smarter then that hunny.

I had no clue about Michelle possibly switching sides again ugh she may have to move of my likes list again.

I can't stand April and her crying my god you really can't understand why people don't like you? You kiss an insane amount of butt you and Ollie are a huge threat too. If somehow you stay I swear the only smart people in that house are the two I have loved since day one Keesha and Memphis.

Come on Dan are you seriously scared of Ollie? Please Ollie is not a good player at all. I can't stand him either period.

I would like to see a double eviction but have either Keesha or Memphis out the door. They IMO are the worst ones left and don't think they should get to the end.

I have to disagree Jerseygirl I swear Keesha and Memphis are the only smart people in that house. Dan is a great too, but if he honestly thinks keeping April in is a good thing for him then he is so so foolish. How can you not break up these two are people that dumb???

Isn't it odd people talk about Dan's religion ( think Jerry's Judas sh*t )? When there sits Ollie lil mister rightous religious upbringing screwing on TV. And his folks call it romance? LMEVILAOVOMIT

Archived