The Bachelor 13

Dade

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

post-2-1230086907_thumb.jpg

Jason Mesnick Is The New Bachelor

August 20, 2008 05:05:16 by Joe Reality

The Bachelor will be returning for a thirteenth season on ABC in January of 2009, and the star of the show will be a familiar face. ABC has announced that Jason Mesnick will be the next Bachelor.

As Reality TV Magazine readers likely already know, Jason Mesnick was one of the bachelors vying for the affection of Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas. Mesnick made it all the way to the season finale, where he dropped to one knee to profess his love. Of course, DeAnna Pappas rejected him, which left him as the perfect choice to be the next Bachelor.

Jason Mesnick is a thirty-two year old single dad, who is originally from Cleveland, Ohio. When he was only eight years old, Jason Mesnick moved to Washington. Jason has a BA in psychology from the University of Washington. Jason has been previously married, but he was divorced two years ago. He has a three year old son, who is named Ty.

Jason Menick has an older brother named Sean, and a younger brother named Larry. Jason works as an account executive in estate and legacy planning. Jason loves sports, including swimming, golf, basketball and football. He has even been a golf professional. Jason also practices guitar and takes swing dance lessons. Jason also participates as a

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew they would do this, but I don't like it. I thought they'd wait a season, but I suppose they think it's better to feature Jason before we all forget about him. I really hope they don't involve the kid too much. I can't believe he would willingly be away from his son for such an extended amount of time so soon after the first time. I guess it didn't take him too long to get over Deanna.

• 2 months later...

ABC sets return date for The Bachelor

post-2-1225948659_thumb.jpg

ABC has decided premiere dates for the midseason return of "The Bachelor" and its Ashton Kutcher/Tyra Banks reality show.

"The Bachelor" will roll out with a two-hour premiere Monday, Jan. 5, at 8 p.m., then air as 90-minute episodes weekly after that.

A previously untitled reality show produced by Kutcher and Banks has been named "True Beauty" and will debut after "The Bachelor" at 10 p.m., which will be its regular time period. Recently picked up comedy "Samantha Who?" will continue to air at 9:30 p.m.

Source: THRFeed.com

• 1 month later...

The Bachelor: ABC Announces The Bachelorette

The Bachelor Jason Mesnick Is Engaged!

December 12, 2008 05:00:14 by Paulene Hinds

jason-mesnick-the-new-bachelor.jpg

Ladies

Courtesy of; REALITYBLURRED

Bachelor women include four single moms

The Bachelor 13 stars a single dad, Jason Mesnick, and the show has, for the first time ever, cast single mothers among the women who will compete for his affections.

Jason has said he

So what can they do next to 'make bachelor history'? First same sex bachelor/bachelorette coming right up!

I watch this show basically as a joke. I don't really like it that much, but if you watch the first episode, then you're hooked! But then I look at it as good clean fun. I really hate that they are involving children. I will have to see how they handle it, but I have a hard time thinking this is the best thing for any of them.

already 12 editions

i didnt know it was that many

Wow, I just got around to looking at the list of girls -- and they are mostly in their 20's - a very young group. I hope he found someone who is mature enough to fit into a blended family. I like this show, but I am a little reluctant to see the kid involved in this whole circus.

42 mins in, and I have to say, I really like the single mom who is 34 years old. Her husband has passed away...very sad, but wow, she has an amazing presence.

As for looks, 15 women in, and I have to say that, that Nikki chick with the long dark hair is stunning! I also like that she asked about Ty.

Some of the others though...woosh, how did they make it on the show?

omfg!!! Deanna is back!!!!

*freaks out*

In the previews for upcoming episodes, they show her coming back, crying saying how she thinks she made a mistake and how he hasn't proposed yet. Then they show Jason crying over the balcony, totally sick and beside himself.

omg

omg

omg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this show!!

*screams*

Archived