Ollie - Week 7

CeCiMom

ollie.jpg

Hometown: Minneapolis, MN via Des Moines, IA

Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...llie_10/bio.php

Biggest mistake you made was trying to help April. You had no worries until you stayed off the block. Now e1 worried about J/O, Mi/O or R/O alliance. Fortunately for you... if you're up against Jerry... Dan/Memphis/Michelle want him out.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ollie was playing possum just like dan

Anyone else notice that Ollie's Dad did all the talking during their interview on last night's show? It looked to me like Mommy is not happy with the way Ollie has been representing himself and was doing her best to keep herself in check.

I don't know, I don't see the pastor and his wife as feed watchers. They may very well be clueless as to Ollies sexcapades, and maybe the congregation didn't want to tell their pastor. They didn't even know what a showmance was.

So Ollie cuts this deal and is now conspiring with Michelle to out Dan as a "plant". Claiming BB set Dan up to win the HOH, (which they have NEVER done in BB history) saying he even came prepared with that raincoat. Ummmm, Ollie it isn't a rain coat, its a wind breaker and people in CA wear them all the time. He swears he saw Monica, but didn't Dan tell people he and Monica were to be a couple on the show but it didn't pan out? Then of course Ollie would have saw Monica. DUH! I really hope he and Michelle go soon, I can't stand these two and their looney theories any longer.

I would think that someone in the church would have told the Pastor. Church people are really gossipy busy buddies. I grew up in church and they are the worst. LOL

Ollie whispering to Michelle and saying if he wins POV he will take Jerry off and they will all be safe. He thinks that Dan won't put up Michelle and Dan will have to put up one of his own. :food-smiley-005:

Ollie told Michelle if Dan goes back on his word, he will kill him!! Those are fighting words..

I hate Ollie.

Archived