Thursday, August 21st

CeCiMom

who is left up Renny, Manchelle Memphis, dan?? oh and ollie??

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just jerry and keesha out

duh, hope dopey am I, I was having a Renny moment,lololol

Michelle looks comfortable and she looks like the only one that is hitting the wall with her legs & pushing off, not hitting her back (don't know if this is better or not but it looks to be working). Not good for me as I have Dan in the prediction challenge.

dan is hitting wall last each time

that is smart on Michelles part as long as she gives herself some bend for a little cushion, you would not want to it that wall legs stiff with your feet.

I think Ollie would put up Keesha and Memphis

I wish a big bird would fly in front of Ollie right about now.

Thank you, Joyami!!! I loved it at the beginning of the comp tonight when you could hear the sound of jungle birds. Old Ollie was looking around like Rhodan was gonna fly over. Didn't he know, Rhodan was on her way to the sequester house!!!

What if Ollie wins, who would he put up?

Today (on feeds) Ollie said he would put up Dan and Memphis and if Keesha won POV Ollie would threatent to put Renny up. Sorry, Michelle said she would put up Dan and Memphis. Both Ollie and Michelle agreed to pull Jerry's (safety) key out first at nom ceremony.

Also, while alone in Kitchen after cleaning up everything, April sneezed and rubbed her dirty hands all over everything.

but I really do not think he is gonna hold Renny responsible, she did not put him up and that is what HE asked her to do was not put him up.

i think kesha will smooth talk him out of it

I wonder if the break in feeds was so BB could tell Jerry NO you cannot get towels to put around anyone's shoulders. DUR!!!

It looks like they knew it was endurance. They have all the time in the world in that house. They know that they are going to locked out for some time, why not take towels/blankets out with them before they are locked out. These people don't have a plan do they...

:unsure:

dan is always last to hit wtffffffff

Archived