Wednesday, August 20th

CeCiMom

Keesha, Michelle and HOllie chatting on the couches in the BY.

Dan heading up to HoH.

I can't imagine what's going to happen to make this more interesting to watch. I can't believe we're only half way through the season and it's so boring already. What ever they were looking for in hg's when they were doing the casting I hope they do the complete opposite for next season.

I am enjoying this season. I think the show last night was great and I am even enjoying the feeds. Of course it is boring at times as has every season been. I think our expectations just keep getting higher. Think back at other season and there was a lot of boring down time but we remember the best parts just like we will for this season.

I miss Libra and the post HOH fights, but when I think back there were seasons when there wasn't constant fighting and they were interesting seasons. I just think this group is far more annoying than interesting. But, Grodner gave her audience what they wanted.

Renny offers Ollie and April her HOH room for some private time. They say maybe later. She was really being sweet and saying you guys need private time and it is hard to find around here.

(funny how on Wednesday people start being nice to who may be the next HOH)

Archived