TAR Episode 5

Guest conniejoe

Guest conniejoe

a3.jpg

Good Lord, what a mess! Can't wait until next week to see how this happened. And though her voice aggravates me, I surely hope she's okay.

She doesn't look too hurt because she has a big smile on her face. Yes in the previews last night it was Gretchen for sure. Cuts on the forehead bleed a lot even when they're superficial.. my guess it's probably not too

serious.

Guest bobflow

I do believe there's another incident that happens, something about the brothers car rolling over. Nobody rec'd any injuries not like Gretchen poor thing :(

Guest conniejoe

Tuesday, March 29, on THE AMAZING RACE Clues

1. During a challenge, one Racer falls down a cave and comes up covered in blood from a gash on the head. Will that Team be able to race to the Pit Stop?

2. When two Teams race for the first Fast Forward of the Race, both their balance and their fear of heights are tested. Will either of them win the pass?

3. Teams get emotional after a visit to a local orphanage, which many describe as the best moment of the Race.

4. An intense drive ends with one Team getting into a horrible car accident. Will they recover and stay in the Race?

I saw the previews too, but maybe some others didn't.
    Last week, I missed them, but thanks to you, I caught up to speed.
    (I'm usually too lazy, or busy, to go look up the official website.)
    And yeah, I once had a similar head-wound, also from a rock-climbing fall. It was only a cut in my scalp, like an inch long, but gushed just about as bad. I felt fine, but the horrified and scared looks on the faces of the people looking at me soon got me worried. So hopefully, this is similar, and she is really ok. (I think the previews actually showed her sliding down the steep slope.)
    And althought I've never "rolled" a car, like the brothers team, I did lose half an axle last September.
    It looks like it's going to be an interesting, action-packed 2 hours next week!

TWO HOURS :!: :!: :!:

This is my first GO at AR. I'm not much for 1 hour of the running, and chasing, arguing, climbing, digging, jumping, and so on. (it's like watching an hour long Survivor Challenge)

BUT, 2 hours :shock:

..... of course, I'll tune in :roll:

ahh what that means is i am sure it will be a non elimination round

they always have them when they are in a very poor part of the world as the ones to be saved from non elimination have all of their money and stuff taken from them.

they then have to resort to finding ways to get money and its much harder in a poor part of the world.

As I recall in TAR6, Don and MJ started a leg with no money in Africa somewhere and they were able to bum enough $$ off the other teams that they actually ended up with more than anyone else. I wonder if the contestants in this race will be as generous? Somehow I doubt it.

Question: Do teams get to keep extra money that they didn't spend in one leg, to carry over to the next leg of the race? I assume they can accumulate as much cash as they are able... can anyone confirm this?

Guest cappy

They get to keep all the money they acquire on the race. If they are last on a non-elimination leg (NEL), they get all the money that had accumulated since starting the race, and they will recieve no money at the next leg.

Guest ranster627
They get to keep all the money they acquire on the race. If they are last on a non-elimination leg (NEL), they get all the money that had accumulated since starting the race, and they will recieve no money at the next leg.

By they, you mean the show takes all accumulated monies in the event of last place in NEL?

Guest XandraSkye
Yeah!!! Ray and Deana are gone. "Good riddance" is what I say! I don't know why she stays with that jerk?

I thought it was funny last night when

eveyone kept calling Meredith a woman..

When Amduh said to Rob(er) Meredith is right in front of us and he said--that woman can drive a stick pretty good or something.

And someone else said something about Meredith and they had to tell them its a man!!!

I too am glad that Ray is gone!! He was such a jerk over the last few eps.

I love the fact that (the two oldies) as he called them --kicked their butt even when they had no money or clothes or anything and passed by the clue and then went back and poor Gretchen had to get stitches --that two gay guys beat him too--and two other guys who were in an accident and dead last and still beat them!

I bet that really ate him up!

He looked like a mad dog when he was pounding that corn and yelling at his wife!

good ridenct

Guest cappy
Ray/Deana arent married. I think theyre going to split up. I think its a mutual agreement that were all glad to see Ray go.

Guest cappy
Theyre engaged? Couldve surprised me. I thought after getting yelled at constantly, I thought Deana wouldve left him. But the whole traveling thing is a factor. Traveling under those conditions makes you do crazy things.