Monday, August 18th

CeCiMom

Good Lord, listen to these two. They must think they're going to have thousands of fans running after them everywhere they go.

They may need bodyguards. (my words, not theirs.) LOL. Legends in their own minds.

And HOllie thinks they'll still be able to live a "NORMAL" life outside the house even though they'll be a celebrity couple!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Right . . . . . like these two could ever be doing anything normal ROFLMAO

OMG! Did HOllie just get crapped on by a bird? :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I do too Marty. She was also saying that Libra was chosen for BB because she had a white and black baby.

Well I was glad she was not pregnat for the babies sake. I really don't think April and Ollie will make it once they find out that they are not America's showmance.

I'd hope not, I don't even see how they consider that a twist as much as it is screwing up the game. When someone is evicted that should be it your game is over bye bye. Makes you think well, why doesn't everyone else get a 2nd chance. It's bullchit and unfare. There's writers for this show i'm sure they can think of something better that that, or even what's happening right now. April sure loves talking to america doesn't she. And america LOVES talking about her :giljotiini: SUGAR how do you post quotes?

Elle i'll try and find the page I was reading it on. I'm always on the late show so someone might have said something about it already but let me find it.

http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/8216.page there ya go

Maybe they would just bring a celebrity from former BB games and a former HG from this season to host some sort of luxury comp.

Re: "quotes"....first copy material you want to quote. Then hit fastreply and click on quote icon to right of smiles icon.

you will have

...click space between two ][ ....then click on paste....hope that helps ...Len

Archived