Monday, August 18th

CeCiMom

A/O in bed talking. Michelle going to bed. Jerry in BY alone.

Later today is PoV ceremony.

I think Memphis and Dan are doing a Dr. Will and trying to win the game without winning any comps.

More and more now I see that Dan is playing the game a lot like Dr. Will. (just my take on things)

Dan. He trapped it under a glass in the sun. You'd think he tortured a puppy though.

You're not suppose to kill them, they eat other insects. I think there may have been a law against doing so.

PS: The Catholic School teacher has a nasty side? Skreesha says he likes to torture insects. Hmmmm......

Dan says insects and animals should be observed....doesn't the biology teacher know that without air animals and insects would die.

I think Dan's strategy is to annoy the crap out of all the other hgs.

I don't think Dan meant to harm the bug. He was simply observing it.

I can't say I'd ever be emotional over the death of one insect. If the entire species of honeybees were wiped out now, we'd have something big to cry about.

Keesha's acting as if he's drowning kittens.

Remember Big Brother killed a bunch crickets for the last food comp.

I never kill crickets. Never have just because I like them. If someone else does then ... oh well.

I never kill crickets either. I love the chirping and I was told many, many years ago that it's bad luck to kill a cricket in your house. I've taken the time to hunt them down on more than one occasion when one would get in the basement and start loud chirping but I would always catch it and put it outside.

A disgusting display in the kitchen. Renny chomping on something with her mouth wide open, while she's cooking, and Manchelle right on top of her, sucking up as much as possible and throwing in baby talk quite often. Manchelle is the grossest of the two, always.

Yeah, Ginger, they were talking about bb6's Howie. I sometimes think Keesha knows more about past seasons than she lets on, just by little things she says.

Jerry just said to Keesaha, "I wonder if it will get out, maybe on Showtime". What was Jerry talking about? It was in terms of all the dis'n Libra took& comparing that to other hg's.

I re-wound feeds to check...it wasn't any good or new dirt on Libra...:(

he was just talking in general terms about all the bad names the hgs have called each other behind their backs, including Libra...saying you'll never find out unless someone tells you...except maybe on Showtime they'll show it.

OMG, he is telling her what a big heart she has. I can't believe how blind this guy is!!

OMG, their dinner looks so good!!!!

Archived