Sunday 8/17 Show

joyami

Guest TheBlackRose

thats awesome! i love it up there. i went up to twin mountain a couple weeks ago it was gorgeous!

i was so sad when it wasnt on so i channel surfed and found it

Check 1 am - 3am.

In NYC, (like last Thursday) when they have football they air it in that later timeslot.

If you DVR, TiVo or tape it...always allow for at least an hour over (if the game runs long).

i am lucky dolphins game was yesterday

but even so i never miss bb because cbs show it on its sister station

Tonight was the funniest episode ever. I friggen loved how they were teasing April about her stuffed poodle, Holly. Omg, when she freaked out saying, "Holly can't swim" or "but I can't put her in the dryer after she's been in the hot tub" I nearly died laughing. It was totally cute!

Then Ollie's freak out over the birds...omg, it was too funny.

Great episode!

Well, I figured they'd show the Ollie and April love story this week in case one of them leaves. That's probably why BB hasn't shown them having sex or anything, because Ollie and April have never really been in danger of leaving, and therefore BB has more time to wait to show how close Ollie and April are.

It was like Ollie was playing for the camera about the crows but he really hates birds. The dude is missing a few.

IF that segment with Ollie was the real thing and he wasn't just doing that for the cameras he has a phobia about birds. Heck, I have my phobias too but I wouldn't want somebody to say I was missing a few because of them. Just sayin.....

It looked to me like Renny's emotions starting steering her once she became HOH. I know that happens to all of them. Regardless she really screwed up by asking all those in her alliance to be a pawn. That puts doubt in their minds and they will not want to take her very far. She was worried about making enemies with too many people but ended up making more enemies than she realizes.

I was shocked how easily they were able to eat those crickets. I guess they hate slop so bad they're willing to do whatever it takes to not have to eat the stuff, lol

I have phobia's as well. Not something I'm happy about but what can ya do. My comment about Ollie was about him in general. He's a waste of space.

imho it was all for show

if someone was truly afraid of birds they go inside

when i was younger i was afraid of fake bird minature

I was shocked how easily they were able to eat those crickets. I guess they hate slop so bad they're willing to do whatever it takes to not have to eat the stuff, lol

omg Moxie, I'm so glad you reminded me of that. That was hilarious seeing Jerry gagging on the slop and Memphis' reaction, "like the dude has been on slop for 4 weeks, shove it in Jerry!" I couldn't watch the near vomit parts because that was just too much, but holy cow it was some funny stuff.

Archived