Bb10 Ten Times More Boring

DOOD

11 members have voted

1. 1. BB10 - Most Boring Cast So Far

• So boring I look forward to drunken fights
    • No, never bored.....I take pain pills to stay entertained

I made the mistake of paying for the live feeds in advance & I'm regretting it.

People complained about BB9 being too trashy, but if this is BB's solution I beg we give more out going people willing to do anything for $500,000 another chance.

These people are on camera 24/7 but don't act like it.

I'm so bored with them that the drunken fights are the only highlights.

I agree DOOD. these people are so complacent not knowing we think they are morons. April especially. They have no IT factor, there is nothing to love about them but plenty to hate. I always go for the underdog but now with what Renny did there isn't one to hope for. Manchelle is so into " the world owing her" and the fact she has absolutely no class at all just makes for really bad TV IMO. At least with Libra there , there was some action. Now we get to see Keesha smoozing with her men which is what she wanted; then got. April and Ollie thinking they are the Stars of BB. Dan who in my opinion is a wuusy ( but i'm sure part of it is he would like a job to come home to so don't blame him at all. Memphis irks me he got mad at Jerry for calling him a womanizer yet, in the opening line of BB he said that women give him things from money to trips, so WTF? God sad to say I might have to root for Jerry now.

OK GSN, hear me out for just a sec, "lemme splain mang" Jerry was bum rushed his 1st HOH they treated him like crap no doubt and yeah he caved but being the 1st few days I would too. Too early to make any moves right? I know he can be a loud mouth and rude, but so are the other HG's look at Keesha and the fights she's had with april and jesse. Libra too. He is alone in the fact there isn't anyone else like hime really, I mean April and Keesha are the blonde model types ( I say that loosely, but you know what I mean) Manchelle and Jesse were the Boxer and Body Builder tough guys, YES GUY's Plural. DAN and Memphis are the quiet sit back and see what happens type. Renny, well give her wine and costumes and it's mardi gras 24/7. He has no one at all to relate with, so when he aligned with the fools he felt a sense of I better protect the people who like me because I have nothing to offer so i'm going to go overboard to prove to them that I am with them...But I guess what it comes down to is, I HATE EVERYONE ELSE so I have to pick one and well Grumpy Old Man, might be it.........Now, did any of my BS make sense? LOL.

'

I paid for the feeds to soon and just check the update pages first before looking at the feeds. The problem is IMO these hg don't know BB and really are guessing how to play and each thinks they are the best at it. Little do they know they are all stupid.

i said same in do you like bb 10 thread

season is dull

In most seasons, they've given us at least a couple HG's to root for. This year, IMHO, they tried to find the most distasteful people on the planet. No, excuse me, that was last season!! These are just the BB9 candidates who weren't quite offensive enough to make the show.

Many of the posters say this group has no class. Well yes they do, it's just all LOWER!!!

I'm trying to stick a fork in myself cuz I'm so done with the whole BB thing.

i said same in do you like bb 10 thread

season is dull

I'm actually sorry I didn't see yours. Oh well....Just goes to show we're all on the same page here with this cast.

Archived