Saturday, August 16th

CeCiMom

Dan/Keesha in 70's room chatting about misc. stuff. Right now it's about Brian and what Dan/Brian thought of her at the beginning.

Jerry/HOllie making slop in KT. (I think that's slop.)

WOW April and Ollie are CONFIDENT she's isn't going home. Dan just asked Jerry if they could talk tomorrow one on one. Aprils saying that she has stuff she can give people to let her stay. Ollie just said that this is like taking candy from a baby, WOW. un fuggin real It's truly amazing how confident they are she isn't leaving. They KNOW that DAn is going to use the POV on her. If he does, omg i'm flyin to LA, parachuting in that house and whooping his asssss! then shaving Manchelles head.

I'm right there with you Yosemite. OMG I died laughing just a minute ago -Ape & Ollie were talking, she was kinda boohooing and feeling sorry for herself,and he was trying to comfort her saying her chances of staying were 60/50. April kind of impatient like says that's 60/40. :rolleyes4:

Me too - I don't care which one goes. BUT I think they are taking a chance if they do that, because there is NO guarantee Renny would nominate Ollie as the replacement. She has already said she likes him and he hasn't done anything to her, so there would be a chance she could be a flake and put up Memphis or who knows who. Best case, leave the noms alone and get the Ape woman out. I wish the dumb HG's would catch on to the fact that Ape and Ollie are doing the nasty every night. Seriously, how clueless can they be?

Keesha sure is playing nice with April....They are all buddy buddy right now. Ollies telling her to go make a deal with Keesha, wow, interesting to see how this is all going to play out this week. TUE is the meeting right? Ahhhhh i can't wait til then!

Keesha's delerious because she's pretty sure it's bye bye April!

I hear d A & O plotting to offer Dan something........I think they may be planning on offerring him April's $$$$, maybe a few gifts for his girlfriend (lol)

Renny made a big mistake and she is going to pay for it next week. I'm sure Dan and Memphis won't forget she was willing to put them up.

Again, congrats to Dan.

Read the LFU and it sounds like Dan has asked Jerry for a private convo. and separately asked Renny the same thing.

I think Dan is going to ask Renny if he can take Jerry off the block and see who she'll put up. If they make some kind of deal then he'll (or maybe both of them) will go to Jerry and tell them they are saving him if he swears to vote so-and-so (April) out.

Just a thought... :animated_scratchchin:

Well they not only need him to swear on his marine corps whatever to vote out Ape this week, but to keep both of them safe if he wins HOH next week. I'm not sure he'd go for it though.

Good Morning,

I got up this morning....and .... what was Renny thinking. I hope It works out.. that April and Ollie needs to go...Everyone was so hard on Libra (me to) but they should have voted one of those sex pots out last week. All of these people are special...I was banking on Renny going to the end...but I don't know now...she may have messed the did up...we'll see..

Congrats Dan......

My to go list:

1 ) April

2) Ollie

3) Michelle

4) Jerry

5) Keesha

6) Renny ?

7) Memphis

Dan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has changed for me in just a few hours. do you think it will be a double evit soon?

Several problems with using it on jerry, you really can't trust anyone to live up to their word. Renny could say yeah I'll put up ollie if you take jerry down,but at the ceremony put up someone else memphis, if she did that memphis is going home. Dan and his alliance know Renny swam over the edge, to the deep end of the pool with her HOH nominations. If Jerry agrees to a deal not to put them up ,who to say he would honor it, even if he swears on the marine corp,they have seen in the first week how much that means!

With the way things have gone this week(crazy) dan would be best served to not use the POV and kick April out the door this week!

Somebody needs to teach these girls how to apply make-up. They are being so rough on their face they are going to end up with wrinkles before they turn 40! I've never seen anybody apply make-up like this before. Good grief!

Archived