I'm kind of nervous because I think I'm expecting it to be like the old show. I don't know if I can get use to it being 90210 with new characters/story lines....even if some old faces are present. It won't be the same. I'm kind of iffy about change.

i agree with you elle.........nothing can compare to the original 90210, so i hope they don't try.

i'm kinda pissed that brenda will be back but not donna.........wtf ever!! tori stayed with the show for the full run...........and they want shannen back? BLECH!!!

i hope they work it out with tori and bring her back. she's such a huge part of that show

• 2 weeks later...

okay, so i watched the new 90210.............i'm gonna give it another week or so till i make my final decision, but i do feel OLD in that i'm not identifying with any of the kids, just the parents and teachers!!

kellie was okay in her return, but brenda looks BAD!!

who is the father of kellie's kid? my money's on dylan.

love that they have silver and hannah in the series. makes it nice to see that they've carried other characters on besides the main ones.

i hope they settle the kids down with all their "getting used to the west coast" antics. too much of that makes it get old real quick!!

wtf happened to the peach pit?! its appeal was that it was a 50's style diner........now its a coffee shop? NOOOOOOOOOO

oh, and can i just say, i want donna martin back!!

I watched it too and I like that that brought back some of the old characters.I am hoping there will be more older characters to follow.I think Brandon is the father of Kelley's child.The reason I think that is because she was talking ot someone on the phone and Kelly said he has been asking about you,then said Oh I have to go he just woke up.Then when Brenda showed up she said my brother told me to tell you he thinks you're beautiful and Kelly said I know,he told me that at 3 in the morning.

Could be wrong too,maybe Kelly's kid doesn't know Dylan only Brandon.I am just glad that they brought back ppl we're familiar with.

I'd like to see the last few seasons of 90210(the older version)

When does this show come on??

Have I missed much??

I was and still am a fan of 90201.............Gotta love them days!!

lol Sheri, same here and I went straight to the cw site this morning when I read this thread. The first full episode from last week is there (2 hours). AND it's on tonight at 8/7c.

Really enjoyed the first show and seeing the old characters. However, I didn't watch the first one through all the seasons because I got bored with it. So, I have no clue about Kelley's child. Not sure if I'll keep watching this or not. Time will tell.

Well after watching lastnights I believe Dylan to be the dad now.LMao I laughed everytime they were refer to him and if HE ever comes back.It's like just say the dangit all name..sheesh

Trying real hard to get into this show but all the sex talk, the fact that they drink and how fake the cast seems there's no one to like. I think I watch hoping to see what 90210 used to be. The people also look wayyyyy older than HS students. The one girl the new supposed Brenda looks like Finola Hughes and the others ones seems to be forgetable. Think I was hoping to much for the old show, this one to me pretty much sucks...Anyone else kinda agree????

Thanks guys, there is quite of few shows I need to catch up on, appreciate it. :D

Ugh.........Missed last night, so now I have a triple feature.

I can't say it sucks.I really like that they are bringing the old cast into the new show.Plus we all have to think,when we watched 90210 we were around the same age group so we could relate more.Now the kids are just that,kids.But I like it so far.

so this weeks episode.......glad annie got to play the lead.

the whole adrianna thing was just creepy. she kinda scares me! but i didn't think ty was really good for annie anyways. (but i'm sure they'll work it out!!)

and i like dixon and silver together!! too cute

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really look forward to the show every week. It's become one of my favorites. And to answer your question above, you would be amazed at what goes on in Junior High, nevermind just High School. This show is mild compared to some of the stuff that goes on in our Junior High here.

• 3 weeks later...

FNL's Aimee Teegarden joins 90210

Look who's running away from Dillon, Texas, to the home of Dylan McKay!

post-2-1228255860_thumb.jpg

Sources tell me exclusively that Aimee Teegarden (Julie Taylor), of the ultratalented Friday Night Lights cast, has just been cast on the CW's 90210.

The CW confirms that Aimee will be playing Rhonda, a West Beverly High student who will cross paths with one of the other characters.

Now, clearly, Aimee is an integral part of the FNL cast, so does her move to Beverly Hills mean Friday Night Lights may once again be in danger?

According to NBC, Friday Night Lights will not produce more than 13 episodes for the current third season, and they have just wrapped production for the year.

Still, this does not mean that Friday Night Lights has been canceled--at least not yet. A decision on FNL's fate is expected to come after the third season begins airing on NBC on Jan. 16. If NBC renews it for a fourth season (as it should), the cast would go back into production in the summer of 2009.

"It's more like a cable schedule, since cable shows usually shoot 13," FNL's Connie Britton explained to me. "It's kind of great in a way because it's a finite amount of work to do. The writers have a 13-episode arc. They know that they're going to end at 13 and they don't have to wait and see if maybe we'll get picked up."

The difference is that unlike previous years, the actors have been informed there will not be a pickup of additional episodes this season, so they have been cleared to work on other projects. I'm told the hope is that during this extended hiatus, some of the FNL stars can book projects that will expand their profile and draw more attention to the show. (It worked for Steve Carell and The Office.)

Says Connie, "We still, of course, hope that we're going to get a season four!"

The third season of Friday Night Lights is now airing Wednesday nights on DirecTV's 101 Network (there are four episodes left). Season three will start over again on NBC on Jan. 16, airing on Friday nights through the spring.