Pov - Week 6

ElleNaturelle

Could be the Face-O-Matic. They usually do that one late at night!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like Dan might take Jerry off to regain Jerry's trust.. Hopefully, if he does that, Renny will put Ollie up in Jerry's place, and not put up a pawn, b/c then the pawn will go home, not April.

Yeah, and why are Ollie and April so sure Dan will take her off? Dan voted agaisnt them when he evicted Jessie, and he's clearly been with the other side since then. Plus, last week, they totally thought about putting Dan up. So why would Dan take her down?

It's easy to assume he may want to...Dan said he wanted to talk to Jerry one on one today...also said he wanted to talk to Renny about the nominations.

Maybe he's just going to explain to Jerry that he's not going to use it and why...that'd he still vote to save jerry...but that type of conversation doesn't need a big announcement/date to talk about. I really think Dan is going to try and make a deal with Jerry to take him off...I'd bet on it...

But if Dan uses the PoV, won't he make Renny and Keesha mad? IMO, Dan should not use the veto. In his speech, he can even throw in that he respects the wishes of the HoH and that Jerry has to make his own luck.

Like SueZqueZ said...if Dan can get Renny to agree to him using the pov and putting up Ollie as replacement...all will be fine. Otherwise...Dan shouldn't use it.

I'm not sure Renny will go for it though...Jerry was the one she was sure she wanted on the block...I think she'd prefer if he were evicted. Renny also said she didn't want to put Ollie up...so she might be ticked if she felt like she had to nom him.

Dan better not tick off his foursome...to save face with the ungratefull old coot!

I didn't say he was going to use it, just that he's probably going to talk to Jerry and maybe tell Jerry he's safe this week covering himself because Jerry will put Dan up in a heartbeat and Dan knows it.

April and Ollie have bigger fish to fry, Ollie also doesn

I didn't say he was going to use it, just that he's probably going to talk to Jerry and maybe tell Jerry he's safe this week covering himself because Jerry will put Dan up in a heartbeat and Dan knows it.

That is for sure. Jerry has certainly shown his hand on that.

Sorry, Jem, I didn't mean to imply that you were saying Dan was going to use it. :D From what I read in the live feeds (thank you feeders, great job!!), Ollie seems pretty sure Dan is going to use it on April.

Ollie may have been saying that just to get into april's pants, but maybe he and Dan have a deal. Why Ollie would want Dan to use it, not knowing if he was the replacement nominee, is beyond me, though.

Also, I thought I read that Renny really wanted April out. Compared to Jerry, April is by far the biggest threat in the house. She's strong in comps, she's the brains of her alliance and sending her out would raise Renny's stock in the game. Besides, I don't think Jerry will come after Renny. Sure they've had their moments, but Renny can claim her nomination was tit-for-tat.

I read that but was in bed so I missed just how (and why) Ollie is so sure Dan is going to remove April from the block?!?!

I've never seen Dan and Ollie really have a big alliance. Did I miss something in the past few weeks?

Archived