April V. Keesha.

King123

Prettier  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the prettiest?

• Keesha
    • April

sometimes keesha looks very pretty...sometimes she looks odd to me...and the missing tooth i DON'T GET...not to be mean, but it's so jarring to me. the middle of april's face is classically pretty, but her five-head is a ten, she has a lantern jaw, her hair is overbleached and too harsh and needs layers, at her age. so the winner to me is ...renny, who has classic bone structure.

I heard her talking about how it just broke off right before going on the show. Apparently she didn't have time to get it fixed or something. Not entirely sure, but I did hear it was a recent thing.

Seems like I did hear that somewhere Misha. I guess I figured she was just saying that because if it broke, it was a clean break, you can see a healed gum, not a pieces of a broken tooth or a socket. Guess that's where my confusion is.

the tooth is strange because the one after the missing one is there and healthy, and, yeah, the tooth is missing, not broken. weird. maybe because she keeps starving herself off and on for photos.

oh, i almost forgot. manchelle votes keesha for pwettiest.

I'm sure you expected me here eventually but I am just pissed I didn't think of this first

good call!!

And who cares if Angie is prettier or Renny is pretty (which I disagree highly on both) the point is the thread was about April/Keesha no the others

Love ya Keesha! Stay safe!!

-Kyo

April has outdated, stiff over-proceessed hair. A VERY prominant forhead and there's nothing striking about her face. It's pointy and old looking.

Keesha looks decent afar. Closer she too touts an old woman face, bad teeth and the inability to control making scrunchy faces. Her hair looks alright straight but the Farrah look gives her face an old haunted look.

Neither are attractive but April is hopeless.

like i said in my earlier post just slightly keesha is prettier

but both are butterface

i also think without plastic surgery that keesha had april would look prettier

Archived