Renny's Nominations

laladoopiedu

Renny's HoH  

128 members have voted

1. 1. 1 - Who will Renny nominate for eviction?

• Memphis
    • Dan
    • April
    • Ollie
    • Keesha
    • Michelle
    • Jerry
  2. 2. 2 - Who will Renny nominate for eviction?

• Memphis
    • Dan
    • April
    • Ollie
    • Keesha
    • Michelle
    • Jerry

I think it was a bad move for her. She really got Memphis, Dan, and Keesha wondering about her. She made no effort to assure anyone that they are safe. She even told her closest friend Keesha, "Nobody is safe". If she just put up April and Ollie, the only person who would give her any grief would be the one not voted out. By then, the remaining person of the duo would have to realize that he/she needs to make new connections.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just doesn't make any sense to me because all everyone has been talking about is getting April out of the house. I'm not getting this!!

I think voting out Jerry this week would another huge mistake. Cut off the HEAD(april) and the boys won't have a flipping clue what to do,she has been running the show for both of them!

But even when she nominated jerry and april ,I knew renny was looking to get jerry, not april out ,for revenge. She even wanted her own alliance to go up as pawn against jerry to insure he would go!

I say can you say STOOPID!

I say keesha, dan,memphis should go against her if that what renny really wants jerry out,and boot April!

It will be a total waste of an HOH if anyone but April or Ollie go. They can convince the remaining one that they are better off without their partner in there and now have a chance at winning. If Jerry goes--nothing accomplished. Everyone in there but A & O would have been behind the noms if it was A & O, now she has some cleaning up to do with her alliance. I just hope Keesha sticks with her and doesn't think she would be better off with the boys.

Keesha stick with a woman over men? HA right she eats up the attn from dan and memphins now. Renny has convinced me she's nothing more than a lush with a bag of costumes. She needs to stay on the sidelines and let people who know some what of what their doing take over. Renny was better in the shadows then she is in the light.SAD, I was rooting for her now theres no one left to hope for...

Wouldn't it make more sense for Dan and Memphis to vote out Jerry instead of April? Jerry would put them up if he was HOH, but April would put up Keesha and Renny. Plus, Memphis and Dan could make a deal with April and HOllie (and $$$ for Dan), and Renny and Keesha appear to be too stupid to realize they got f'd.

I think that this one is a tough one this week. Both Jerry and April are great choices to go marching out that door. Ollie would have been a waste of a selection because he's made no relationships in the house because he's been glued to April's butt all season. I don't think it'll be Jerry this week. Dan could redeem himself with Jerry and use the PoV on him and backdoor Michelle or Ollie. It would be a life-saving move to show loyalty.

I think Renny made good choices -- she's still my favorite.

I do like Renny and I think she felt April, Ollie and Jerry are an alliance so to her any two out of the 3 would be fine and the most she has against are April and Jerry so she put them up.

If Dan and Memphis wanted April and Ollie put up that bad they should have tried to win the HOH instead of throwing it. Instead they want the others to do their dirty work. I'm so sick of these two guys already.

Memphis acts like everyone owes him something and should put up and vote out who he wants. Dan I noticed over the last couple days has been getting cocky (I was surprised at a couple responses he made like when he told I forget who not to talk to him like that). Neither one of these guys (until now Dan winning POV) have done shit in this game and should shut the f*(k up. Dan was the nice guy but his true colors are slowly starting to come out. April not winning the POV I wonder how strong of player she really is.

Renny may win against most of the hg's in the end but Keesha, Memphis, April, Jerry and Ollie may have to watch and pick wisely who they try and end it with.

If you lose competitions you leave. April/Ollie/Jerry lost the HOH, and POV comp. one will leave, hopefully April. If they were my favs, I'd feel the same way. Renny as HOH is so far leading the show. I'm so glad Renny told April to keep out of her room 24/7. I think Keesha is dumb for not spending night with Renny. Ollie is a total snake in the grass and needs to go with April ASAP. Jerry is a congenital liar (proved week one..brian) but may be strung along, maybe.Michelle says one thing to Me/Ke/R/D....sings a different tune to A/O/J. Michelle in my book ain't worth much. Still lies about banner. And so it is written and so it is said!

I do not think Renny will get put up next week, and really it would be stupid for Ollie to put her up, after all she has been pretty fair and nice to him( Ollie), she did not put him up this week, and believe me he was hustling buns to stay off the block. I did not hear him beggin Renny not to not put both of them up, just him, he is a weasel. If the POV had turned out different it could have been pointless to have put up Jerry instead of Ollie, but as it stands, Renny may be able to work her way out of this fix she has sorta cast on herself, Dan did it, I think she can too.

Keesha, even tho I could understand her laying low away from Renny this week she should at least have told Renny that, even if she was lying, it is called CYA, cover your ass, now Renny is not feeling good about that and it has made her think about where Keesha and her friendship really lies. I am sick to death of Memphis sliding by talkin his stuff, like he is the master, he is just too cocky, on the other hand I do like Dan, and hope he can stay to the end, I find him the least repulsive of all of them, him and Renny, just sayin!!,lol

Hi, Fatcat...I just remember earlier on feeds April made Ollie swear to seek vengeance if she leaves. I can not forget how Ollie sold Brian down the river in week one. Ollie is "nice" to everyone's face and vicious behind their backs. And dumb Renny thinks he's "nice". There is no nice in BB house.

Page 1 of this thread I said it would be April and Jerry. I'm not surprised. HOllie is no threat to anyone and Renny will only eliminate the ones she thinks are. I'm sure she was really thinking about Memphis and Skreesha too.

Ollie is "nice" to everyone's face and vicious behind their backs. And dumb Renny thinks he's "nice".

That sounds alot like Renny too and all the rest of the hg .

wow my bb skills are not so sharp lately :lol:

it just hit me why renny put up jerry

it was from week 1 nom he made

it makes so much sense now :blink:

Renny was too afraid to make enemies and put up the strongest players. She thought since Jerry put her up week one then she could say... "I nominated you Jerry because you put me up" If she had put Dan as the pawn she could have said. "Dan I nominated you because you did not give me your vote when I was up against Brian."

These people are so lame. They have the stupidest reasons for nominating. They have the stupidest speeches when they are on the block. Ones like "I know I am here because I tried to get Jessie out"

bla bla bla

Play the game people.

I am not rooting for Renny anymore. She is a terrible player at this game and I don't want her to win.

WORD

it just hit me why renny put up jerry

it was from week 1 nom he made

uvp I said it was for revenge back there. And I still beleive Jerry was/is her main target, not April, when she put them up together.The only reason Jerry won't go this week is becuase I beleieve she realizes her quasi alliance would turn on her, and vote out April even she said she wants jerry out!

Archived