Renny's Nominations

laladoopiedu

Renny's HoH  

128 members have voted

1. 1. 1 - Who will Renny nominate for eviction?

• Memphis
    • Dan
    • April
    • Ollie
    • Keesha
    • Michelle
    • Jerry
  2. 2. 2 - Who will Renny nominate for eviction?

• Memphis
    • Dan
    • April
    • Ollie
    • Keesha
    • Michelle
    • Jerry

If those are the nominees she has left the door open to loose April to POV . They have two chances of getting April off the block,April and Ollie. If she really wants April out as she has said,jerry was a mistake, should have been Ollie up there with her.

Not very smart IMO,plus she alienated her alliance getting to April and Jerry.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! I left for the day and come back to find out Renny, one of my faves, put up Jerry and April. What is she thinking? Seems she's been really defensive too since winning hoh.

But hey she didn't think she made any enemies this week,how wrong could she have been.

Even if she put april /ollie up NOW she has alienated her own alliance,with all the BS.

Yep, she's made herself a target with the very people who would have protected her had she nom'd Ape-crap and HOllie. Most all of them now know they're on Renny's radar since she's acted so cocky, letting them know that "no one is safe while Renny's the boss."

Dumb move, imo. She's really getting on my nerves this evening too.

I think Jerry is really rennys' target not april? Holding a grudge from week one is not very smart. Of the 3 person allaince jerry is the least threat,anyone in the house could beat him in F2. Granted you have to put up with him if you keep him, but he not a threat to anyone other than maybe Dan.

If jerry is really her target and the nominations stay the same, and POV is not used, Dan,keesha ,memphis should go against renny and vote out April,who is a much bigger threat to all of them than Jerry!

Renny shot herself in the FOOT bigtime today!

I think it was a total disaster for HER game. Plus if dan hadn't won the POV it could have ruined everyone in her alliance games.

Like uvp said, if she wanted to switch it UP, go for broke, nominate dan/memphis and align herself with the other side in some shape or form.

Her noms made no sense to me,except for revenge ,because I believe her real target is/was Jerry not April!

Bad for her game. Not as much the nominations but telling her allies she wanted to use them as pawns and making a deal with Ollie.

I don't think her nominations were bad but telling each of them she might use them as pawns was not a good move game wise IMO. She put fear in them all and now her own alliance doesn't trust her. Not a good move. :cookoo:

Joy,

That is what I meant as much as the ACTUAL nominations,alienating here alliance in the process of getting to her nominations.Plus the fact that by not putting up April and Ollie together she left the only true 2 vote block with the opportunity to get off the block scott free if POV had gone differently.

And the fact that she said she wouldn't put up ollie if POV was used,would have given the other side numbers ,because either dan or memphis would have been sent packing. I just can't wrap my head around WTH she was thinking?

she played this week like brian week 1

which is she tried to win bb in one week

how?

already looking ahead for final two votes

and putting too much value on not pissing off just april and ollie

she wanted to piss off everyone equally

which is dumb

april and ollie are just 2/7 of jury who gives a crap if they are pissed off

it happens being a nom is part of game

I have no idea what she was thinking.........she could have gotten everyone to understand her desire to put up Jerry instead of Ollie...........instead of making deals and getting some security, she tried to scare the sh** out of everyone............even when Ollie came to her with a deal from him & April, she was telling him not to talk because she wasn't going to put him up, anyway!

The noms worked out OK because of Dan winning but she has put the biggest target on her back.........and constantly trying to figure out the end game is helping, either.

She needs to go back to the kitchen to cook..........at least then, she had a chance.

I don't understand why Renny is thinking so much about the end. Before she made these nominations she wasn't being targeted and she probablly had the best chance to win out of anyone if she made it to the end. Now she has droped in the pecking order in her own alliance and has given Michelle the best chance to win. I knew she was crazy.

she smell the money :stirthepot:

they want to stop any chance of guy alliance

Were Renny's nominations ideal? No. However, I doubt it will have much of an effect on her game in the long run. That being said, I am so relieved Dan won that darn veto! Can't stand April or Jerry at this point so whoever goes will be fine by me. If anything I really would like to see Jerry go this week. Hate him and his stupid higher than thou attitude.

Archived