Renny's Nominations

laladoopiedu

Renny's HoH  

128 members have voted

1. 1. 1 - Who will Renny nominate for eviction?

• Memphis
    • Dan
    • April
    • Ollie
    • Keesha
    • Michelle
    • Jerry
  2. 2. 2 - Who will Renny nominate for eviction?

• Memphis
    • Dan
    • April
    • Ollie
    • Keesha
    • Michelle
    • Jerry

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think renny is smart enough to see that people look at her and Keesha as a "twosome" also. keesha lets everyone know that Renny will always stick by her no matter what. i think that is why Renny has made it a point to tell at least Michelle that she "knows about keesha and those boys". Renny is going to make herself a target no matter what. I feel her best bet is to put up Jerry/Memphis and try to backdoor one of A/O. She could tell Memphis the same thing Michelle told keesha, that she didn't believe jerry would go unless he was against memphis. Then if A/O win Pov, put the other up. If anyone else wins, take Memphis down and put April up. I agree with Francis. If she puts A/O up to start and they both stay, they will go after her big time.

Smooches in that scenario if April or Ollie won POV they would crazy to use IT. They wouldn't take Jerry down so Renny could put up either April or Ollie whichever one didn't win POV. She would need someone else to win and use it for her to back door A/O.

She is not making sense at all. She told Dan she is still thinking things through. She said Memphis is a big threat too.

Why is she just not being safe and putting up April and Ollie and Jerry?

Wow, Renny is playing it safe? I have to say seeing her in HOH is bringing out another side of her i'm not quite sure I like. You can tell she's pretty much a lush and considering she's on Meds i'm surprised they let her drink. The way she was talking to Manchelle was Awkward. I dunno bout Renny....She needs to lay off of grand pappies cough syrup, and get back in the game. Keesha sure seems cozy with April again. Rennys going to be the odd woman out

Renny says she is trying to do this without making too many enemies.

Well she better quit this nonsense and put up April /Ollie/ Jerry,otherwise she is going to make enemies in her own quasi alliance.

Plus have April,ollie,Jerry,whichever 2 are left against her. There will be a time to move against Keesha ,Dan, and Memphis,but this is way to early.

To give the other alliance numbers at this point would be plain stupid.

Maybe it's just talk,maybe she is wanting to make everyone feel a little nervous and not as safe as they thought,but it might bite her in the butt later down the road. If she doesn't come to her senses soon she could blow this game UP for her.

She hasn't lost me yet...but...she's not making sense talking about Dan or Memphis going up as a pawn against Jerry... It seems so obvious that April and Ollie need to be split up...just not to her I guess. I wonder if she's playing dumb just to see where Dan is coming from...

Keesha has got to get up there and talk to her...

She hasn't lost me yet...but...she's not making sense talking about Dan or Memphis going up as a pawn against Jerry... It seems so obvious that April and Ollie need to be split up...just not to her I guess. I wonder if she's playing dumb just to see where Dan is coming from...

Keesha has got to get up there and talk to her...

A lot of things are obvious in the BB house...Skreesha and Renny along with April and HOllie should have been split up (the two obvious pairs), but they're a bunch of bumbleheads.

She really wants to leave April and Ollie in so they are not mad at her.

I think she is upset with Keesha who seems to have dumped her and now sticking tight with Memphis and Dan.

Figure this out Renny because noms are in about 3 hours.

I think she is upset with Keesha who seems to have dumped her and now sticking tight with Memphis and Dan.

I knew Skreesha would ditch Renny, but I didn't think she would show her cards this early. They're all going to be sorry they kept her in the house.

wow i thought this was gonna be abc week of picking a/o

wow was i wrong

power down went to renny head

Is it the power or is she just really pissed at Keesha right now? Hell, I would be she is acting like she doens't even know Renny. Keesha is waaaayyyy to comfortable. If Renny really wants to be off her rocker put up Keesha and Memphis. Awww, to watch Malibu Barbie and her voice walk out that house would be great

Archived