Renny's Nominations

laladoopiedu

Renny's HoH  

128 members have voted

1. 1. 1 - Who will Renny nominate for eviction?

• Memphis
    • Dan
    • April
    • Ollie
    • Keesha
    • Michelle
    • Jerry
  2. 2. 2 - Who will Renny nominate for eviction?

• Memphis
    • Dan
    • April
    • Ollie
    • Keesha
    • Michelle
    • Jerry

She needs to nom A/O for know other reason than to break up a strong alliance. Ollie may be a wimp, but he will always vote April's way (unless something weird happens) Look what happened when the houseguests kept ED and Danielle....They had their chances to get them out, but didn't and they ended up winning.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the difference in ed and danielle vs april/ollie is both ed/daniellle were kicking azz in comps

My take on her HOH room conversation with michelle,is I think renny does like her.

But what I also saw even through Rennys slight wine stupor,was something I haven't really seen any other house guest do this season.Which was she was probing, interviewing Michelle, one on one trying to get information. It will be interesting if she does this with every HG one on one rather than the norm this year of having a allaiance or general meeting. She can still have her alliance meeting,but she needs to ask questions of each individual HG also.

Don't get me wrong I have seen other HOH let people kiss their ass this season,but it wseemed like Renny was really trying to get useful information for the game ,rather than let Michelle just kiss her ass while she was in there!just my take on the conversation.

But if she doesn't end up putting up April/Ollie it would a huge mistake,even any other combination with April would be a mistake!

I am not so sure Renny's semi alliance with Michelle is a good move, but I was very happy to see her step away from the Keesha thing for a minute. I think Renny sees what Keesha is up to and I do not think she is holding it against her or that she will hold it against her, but she now needs to make a move, do something different, Maybe Michelle is silly enough to think she could win against Renny in final 2, not!! But I guess we will have to see.

Oh, and I said A/O to go up, lets us hope she sees that is the nom to put up, not Jerry and April, they want Jerry out as well as April, so that would be tricky.

But Renny should know that not one word that comes out of Michelle's mouth is the truth. You can't have these conversations and think you are getting the truth unless it is with someone that you already established a trust with.

Michelle is playing everyone in the house.

well, that is what I said, that I was not sure hooking up with Michelle was a smooth move, but it does show me that Renny is open to doing what she has to do, I don't think there is any one in there including Memphis that you can believe, Memphis out and out lied right to Keesha last night when she asked him about his "alliance" with Danny boy. This from this point is going to be a very tricky game.

oh and by the way, I cannot stand Michelle!!!!!

I was hoping when I was watching that that the booze had taken hold and that today she will pull back some of the Michelle thoughts, in this house I think sticking with yourself is a good move, like Memphis said sooner or later you are gonna have to break your word to whoever you promised, but I definately want Renny to keep seein the light where Keesha is concerned.

If Jerry would go up, he is the one who could go, I am not sure that is a safe play, she should like put up Michelle, then I think April would go hands down

Marty I agree not everything they tell you is the truth,far from it.

But if you ask your questions of each individual, rather than let them direct the conversation and babble on about what YOU should do, or kiss your butt.

Then if you are somewhat intelligent and observatant you can peice 2 an 2 together and at least come up with 4 1/2!

Plus you also know there are some, (I think and hope renny knows which ones) that you know going in, anything out of their mouth is going to be BS to save their own skin ,or redirect attention.

What I noticed about Renny is she likes the HG that have strong family ties. I remember the day that Keesha got HOH and Keesha read her letter and cried and talked about how much she missed her family then Renny was her #1 supporter.

I noticed when Michelle got HOH that Renny was really touched by the love Michelle had for her family and the close family bond she has with them.

I think this is what Renny bases with who she wants to align with.

Just my observation.

Personally... I'd love to see April and Jerry go up. But, smart money would be for her to put up April and Ollie, just to lock it in. I suppose if one of them got PoV, then Jerry could go up in their place. Gah, I hope she doesn't mess it up, I get so upset when someone wins and they have such good options, then they over think it and flub it all up.

<3 Renny

As much as I would like to see Jerry go out the door. Unless renny gets either April or Ollie out of the house this week, her HOH win will have been in vain. That two person vote block NEEDS to be broken up! Othwise renny will be a huge target if April or Ollie win HOH next week.

I can see Renny putting up April and Ollie; however, i can see April winning POV. Logically, renny would replace April with Jerry. I think the house would unanimously vote to evict Jerry over Ollie. That leaves April and Ollie in the game and both gunning for Renny the following week.

If by chance, Jerry wins POV, I think he will use it, forcing Renny to put up one of Keesha's alliance members (possibly Memphis). Could be interesting...

hopefully april and ollie but jerry would work too, april should go, no imagination "b".

Hey, what happen to BB this season - EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED??? It's the same old routine each week with no real, i mean real, drama. Seems to be way to scripted this time around

Reeney was pretty drunk last night talking to Michele..but seems she was pretty adamant about putting up whomever she wants....even saying she's going with her "gut"

I think for sure we'll see April up ..but her second nom may be a surprise....

If April gets POV don't count out a Memphis/Dan backdoor either.....

Reeney could be the player that will surprise us all...but the way its been going there..maybe not...guess we'll have to wait and see.

I don't think that it's a foregone conclusion that if the vote was between Ollie and Jerry that they would get rid of Jerry. If the houseguests are smart, they would still vote to evict Ollie to breakup the two-person alliance. Jerry is easy to sway (except maybe in Dan's situation).

Archived