Renny's Nominations

laladoopiedu

Renny's HoH  

128 members have voted

1. 1. 1 - Who will Renny nominate for eviction?

• Memphis
    • Dan
    • April
    • Ollie
    • Keesha
    • Michelle
    • Jerry
  2. 2. 2 - Who will Renny nominate for eviction?

• Memphis
    • Dan
    • April
    • Ollie
    • Keesha
    • Michelle
    • Jerry

This is sad to say but I would put up keesha and Memphis. I don't trust them Keesha already proved she can't be trusted. Ollie ,April and Manchelle would stand by their word. Keesha wants all the male attn. She will side with the Men. She'd dogging Libra right now to Dan and Memphis. GET HER OUT GO TO THE DARK SIDE RENNY, GO TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way I see it she would need to put up April, Ollie or Jerry so she can be assured to have three votes with Keesha, Dan and Memphis. With two people on the block from the other side she'll be able to count on her alliance getting out the target this week. I really don't see her putting up Memphis or Dan.

I guess it all depends on if she's gotten ticked off at the people on her side for some reason. Anything is possible I suppose, lol

Keesha neends to forget about eating barbeque with Memphis right now. And be Renny's roomie in HOH. Then if they have a feast ( like in GWTW) Keesha with Dan and Memphis "mooning" over her can say, "I think I shall let...dan get my dessert.!"""" Meanwhile, Keesh, let Renny be your umbrella and tool and make sure April the skank flies off on her broom. April and Libra will have SOOO much fun at Sequester.

She might be getting a little jealous of Memphis, because Keesha wants to spend all her time with Memphis...You see she had state to Keesha that she hopes she spend some time in HOH with her...SHe seems angry around them... I think the jealousy bug is hitting Renny...After this week, she might see Keesha in a new light and realize Keesha is full of BS.

Does Keesha ever console Renny when she needs her? She's crying up in the HOH and April at least kissing ass or not comes over to console her. Keesha with her usual I cant take a chit face just looks and does nothing. I hate this woman. Renny needs to know about Dan and Memphis's secret alliance and know that Keesha will side with them over her, she doesn't have a Penis and Keesha is strictly dickly when it comes to Alliances. Take the money from April and put up Keesha and Memphis.

I know i'm dreaming, but lemme be, I want Keesha out!

Keesha neends to forget about eating barbeque with Memphis right now. And be Renny's roomie in HOH. Then if they have a feast ( like in GWTW) Keesha with Dan and Memphis "mooning" over her can say, "I think I shall let...dan get my dessert.!"""" Meanwhile, Keesh, let Renny be your umbrella and tool and make sure April the skank flies off on her broom. April and Libra will have SOOO much fun at Sequester.

What????

Spikie...Where ya been???

Yes Renny is not soft at all..I think she is going to catch on to Keesha...and when she does...Keesha is going to try and flip it on her...Renny is going to put up April and Ollie, but I think this week things are going to change between Keesha and Renny and Renny is going to lean on more to Manchelle...

I hope she uses her head and breaks up the April & Ollie twosome this week, BUT I also hope she pulls her head out of her butt and sees that Keesha isn't "all that" and rethinks her alliance with her, at least to the point of not sticking her neck out so much for someone who wouldn't do the same for her.

Love the new avi SugarB

:offtopic: Thanks, Pinkie!!

April and Jerry. Ollie will show Jerry that he isn't in an alliance with anyone but April. Ollie would have to win POV (which he won't because he hasn't done sh@t) and take one of them off. Jerry would be squirming. The drama would be better than the obvious April and Ollie combo.

I dunno but I hope she nominates April and Ollie so I won't have to watch that crap anymore. I would get rid of April because she irritates the hell out of me and leave Ollie for a bit because he has never had an original thought and is only a threat to himself.

Renny is smart, she has to know A/O should go up together. Guarantees one of them will still be there next Thursday. If one of them wins POV, Jerry goes up. If he wins POV and pulls one, Michelle goes up. Then again, if Jerry wins POV, he'll do whatever Renny tells him to do.

Michelle is Renny's new best friend and she has told Michelle she would like to go to the end with her. No telling what Renny is going to do. Maybe it was the wine last night but she was acting kinda loopy.

wow i am shock she is even considering anyone but a/o

but even thou i think any other noms is game suicide

its good for a change to see hg think outside the box

michelle would be a good nom

she is strongest in comps by far and just last week she put up renny partner

Archived