Jerry - Week 6

CeCiMom

jerry.jpg

Hometown: Magnolia, TX via Wilkes Barre, PA

Marital Status: Married

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...erry_10/bio.php

(Vile)

pov replacement

Well, for Memphis the womanizer comment was personal. He grew up with out a dad and was basically raised by women.

And as far as Dan, he's a nice guy and Jerry compares him to the guy who sold out Jesus. Makes zero sense, but 9 out of 10 times Jerry doesn't even understand his own quotes and comparisons. He's like George Bush with that "fool me twice" speech.

Most important BB rule: Don't make enemies when it ISN'T necessary.
Good call. I thought that myself, especially when Michelle won HOH and he acted like an ass in the backyard. He was unnecessarily cocky considering he did nothing for Michelle. There was no purpose to his rants. He also lets everyone know who he's aligned with to the point of lunacy.

I love that Julie kept hammering away at the Judas comments. I wonder if Jerry is considering that Julie was hammering him because America didn't think "Judas" was appropriate. He got taken down a few notches, and now he has to really suck up to Renny since she's the HOH! ^_^

He could have played a much smarter, less hostile game, but he's dug himself a hole far too deep to get out of.

Looks like it didn't take Jerry long to get over his anger at Dan and Memphis. He was actually speaking to them last night in the sauna room. Guess it only took his side not winning the HOH to make him a nicer person. What a fool. Does he think anyone will buy his crap this week. :no:

After Renny won HOH, I just wish someone would have turned to him and said something like hey is this where we are supposed to scream "screw you people" Jerry? :animated_rotfl:

It was pretty cool that Dan was the one who outed Jerry in the HOH comp. I loved that. He says that if Dan is AP that he would understand his actions, but why didn't he wait to spew all the ugly comments until he actually KNEW if Dan was AP? Wonder what his family thinks about his actions? :animated_scratchchin:

should be safe this week unless a flip happens

Jerry kept saying to Dan that he is a street fighter and he felt betrayed by Dan. He said Dan should have went to him and pulled him over on his side. Jerry said that he has nobody now and wants to leave Ollie and work with Dan's alliance.

Dan really didn't say anything he just listened and then shook Jerry's hand. Very wise of Dan not to say anything. In Jerry's mind though just having Dan shake his hand he will be convinced that he and Dan are now in an alliance.

Michelle talking to April. They still think they might be able to get Dan's vote. April thinks she has Michelle, Ollie and Dan.

OK Jerry followed Dan outside and is being very nice to him and just talking small talk.

Archived