Hometown: Minneapolis, MN via Des Moines, IA

Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...llie_10/bio.php

(Playa)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello block

Marty I wonder how they think they can kiss Rennys' butt and it get them anywhere.

My guess is Renny won't even give them the satisfaction of letting them anywhere near her A$$.

Or let them pay LIP service and as soon as they are out of the room start ragging on April,what does that GIRL think I was born yesterday?I can hear renny now ..too funny!

I wish Renny would tell April and Ollie to get the their dupa's out of the room but............ I noticed that Renny is playing very smart in her eviction speeches and how she is telling Jerry and people she hates nice things. After the comp she apologized to April for putting her out first. She hates hates hates April but she is playing the nice game for jury votes.

I agree Marty. Renny won't cause any waves, unless of course she finds out they are talking about her, then she would go bananas.

I hope April and Ollie go up, it will be interesting to see these two fight it out. I'm guessing Ollie won't fight to hard for himself. He'll lay like the doormat he is and watch April throw him under the bus. Saying yes April, thank you April, can I have some more April, along the way. :no:

Pretty much Olie is this seasons Jamekka...everyone pretty much likes him and I think at the end if he makes it could win the money out of default...That's what upsets me.....I hope even if he does get nominated..even as much as I dislike April..can''t stand seeing her face on my computer screen.....they get rid of him first..April has no way of winning the money...but Ollie could take it all after the jilted bitter feelings bloom in the Jury house....

He's pretty much a waste of space..he brings nothing to the game...imo....

Most have made comments that mirror mine. I'm hoping it is a A/O nom. If April wins she will remove herself, if Ollie wins (she will kick the crap outta him first :lol:), and as she told him last night he should take her off, claiming that Renny will then put up Jerry and he will be safe. If anyone else wins...noms will stay the same...

Archived