Dan - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good hoh throw

Dan and memphis both agreed that if it came down to Keesha and/or Renny at the end..they were going to throw it...so that was no surprise when he did.

i dont see him as pathetic it was actually smart to throw comp

but he does need to win something soon so it wont look like he coasted in the game

SEEEE UVP? That's what I as making the point about Renny. Win HOH and someone says you're greedy or a threat. Don't win anything, and someone says you coast. You can't win!

you got me lol

i was hoping you didnt see my post in here :wub:

I'm pretty much ready to make the jump from Dan as my favorite to win and move over to Michele...Though I want him as final two, so he can see if garnering sympathy and throwing comps can get him to win the money...

Tonight he came across kinda lame...especially at his feeble attempt at humor.."I'm a teacher" so Jerry should call him "Mr Judas". you could almost hear crickets in the audience...that definitely was a tool moment...

Whatever gets you by in this game is what counts. If people want to call him a "weasel" or floater, go ahead. He's playing his game, albeit probably not what we would like to see, but a strategy anyway. I would like to see Renny and Dan in the F2, although I don't think he'd win against Renny :disappointed:

Maybe Dan's anemic. He thinks it's funny he's selling himself as "weak," but I'm convinced he truly is. Given how proud he is that he's got the houseguests believing he's weak and able to garner their sympathy, you'd think he has some superman powers hiding under there.

Smart, love this guy! It was smart of what he did, throw the HOH when you know you're safe and save it for a bigger, better, and more crucial win later.

Safe this week :].

You know what... Dan did what he needed to do by answering a question correctly and eliminating one of the other team members. He saw that he was safe and threw the comp because it was his strategy. Jessie played a strong game in a very "manly" way. Where is he? Out of the house. Brian went full force and was viewed as a threat. Where is he? Out of the house. Steven appeared to be very strong. Where is he? Out of the house.

So you can call him weak. You can say he's a weasel. He started the game trying to play hard and when he saw the way that the wind was blowing, he changed his strategy. Either way. He is still in the house and playing a pretty good game with only a 75 year old man truly after him.

Archived