• Ollie
    • Memphis
    • Dan
    • Keesha (if not evicted)
    • Libra (if not evicted)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Libra is going and I would love to see Renny win too. I put Memphis on my prediction challenge but I read that he and Dan are going to step back and let Renny or Keesha win it if they are in the final with them.

Those I don't want getting HOH are April, Ollie, Jerry or Keesha.

libra gone

I'm going against the crowd and saying Keesha. I think while Libra has a lot of "talk" to her, they'll realize that physically, Keesha is the bigger threat..plus she has closer ties in the house. It's better to keep someone around that everyone hates over someone that ppl somewhat like.

I think April may win HOH...I really don't know though.

these hg ElleNaturelle dont share that mindset

they rather keep like hg in the game

libra is gone dan the possible 4 vote has already committed to michelle that libra isn't getting his vote

I'm holding on to hope. They did flip last week by taking out Jesse.... maybe they'll have the balls to do it again this week?

Either way, I'm so excited for tonight's show and the feeds afterwards. Thursdays are always the best nights now! Drama, drama, drama... I LOVE IT!!!

Libra's going home.

I put Memphis on my prediction challenge but I read that he and Dan are going to step back and let Renny or Keesha win it if they are in the final with them.

I selected Memphis.. but I didn't know about Dan and Memphis throwing it (although I should have assumed).. so I'll hope for Renny...

Yeah, if Ollie, Jerry or April get HOH, it will be the same thing this house has seen the whole game.. Someone else needs to get the HOH and put those people up so it will be different for once in there this season.

dan was worst hg vote to get

since he is playing the mr. honorable gameplay

At least Libra is being realistic about her eviction. I would have loved it if they could have got Dan's vote and flip the house.

Dan makes more sense than anybody...he understand the game.

April just gained points...she feels bad for me because I have to listen to Skreesha's voice.

Archived