Horror Movies

YosemiteSam

Since I was a kid going to the drive in watching Halloweens, Friday the 13th's then my step dad bringing home Faces of Death every damn one of them i;ve been in love with Horror movies. Anyone else? Not so much into spirits and ghosts they don't phase me but I thought Scream was amazing! The humor and sript was amazing. I'm loving Netflix they have all the old ones from the 80's; Prom night, April Fools, Terror train not saying they are good but they are classics. Anyone know of any good ones? Watching Hatchet right now, have Black Christmas, and Death Valley..... There has to be other Horror Fans, also anyone besides me remember FACES OF DEATH? Gawd i'm 35 now, must have been 10 or 11 watching those, nice parents eh! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I loved that movie Angelojoe....Don't waste your time on the new Prom Night, Gag, or the new April fools. They suck big time. There were 5 others I rented this week but they were all baddddd. Not even good bad, just plain bad. Hard to find any good horror movies today.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived