Monday, August 11th

CeCiMom

I am constantly amazed that Michelle can state that Dan said that he didn't want to have to lie ANYMORE THAN HE HAD TO... yet she thinks he's saying that he wouldn't. He meant that he didn't WANT to have to lie, but he would. READ BETWEEN THE LINES PEOPLE!!! LOL

The guy also asked Michelle who she would put up if the POV was used and she said Renny because if she put up Dan she wasn't so sure that Libra would go.

I hope I didn't repeat.......

I am so glad there were fights with these hg's if they didn't fight this would be the most boring season in BB history. The things they talk about and the way they repeat things over and over again drives me crazy. I put my feeds on mute and read the updates so I don't have to listen to them. Michelle and that baby talk OMG can't wait till she hears and sees herself and hopefully she never does it again. Keesha and her laugh is another one I can't stand listening to.

You're right Jersey. The change of HOH is the best night for TV. :)

What is Libra singing? It must be lyrics she made because otherwise they would cut the feeds.

Skreesha and Libra are tugging on my heartstrings....ah, so sweet chatting in the bedroom again.

Those alike will always gravitate (and gravitate back) to eachother.

The hgs are once again united...thanks to Jerry. ha ha ha.

Skreesha is trying to convince Libra that it may be her leaving. She's not convincing and Libra's not buying it either.

Yep, Skreesha looks worried that she might be leaving. She's trying her darnest to secure Libra's jury vote for her.

Does anyone know what Ollie and Michelle were saying in the sauna, I just missed it and am not sure if they were talking about Libra or Keesha.

Hey GingerSnaps I hope Keesha looks worried I wanted to see her worry all week but these people have big mouths and tell her she's not a target.

I did hear Ollie telling her how it went down with Keesha deciding to put up Jessie against Angie. He told her the story how she saw Jessie laughing in the spycam and she thought he was laughing about her.

Archived