August 29 & 30 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:47 AM BBT Keesha is up and brushing her teeth. There are still several rooms with lights out. BB: "the bedroom lights must remain on during the day" Dan: "NO" Memphis goes outside and sits on the couch. Keesha more ADLs. (it may be a while before we find out P.O.V. as many of the HGs are in no hurry to get up and talk game-FTB1974)

renny up and making bed

renny walks to bathroom and memphis in kitchen and says good morning

renny goes into bathroom and says good morning keesha and she says good morning reeny

11:00 AM BBT Memphis heads into the kitchen and makes a cup of coffee and goes back to the backyard. He is called into the DR. Renny is up and goes to WC. Dan is up and stirring and heads to the WC after Renny. Good mornings shared amongst each other. Typical morning at the BB house (with the exception of me glued to this computer until POV results are known-FTB1974)

dan up and in bathroom... keesha out of shower with towel on her head, cleaning out ears

dan out and washing hands, keesha brushing hair.... no one talking to each other.... dan gets on scale to weigh himself then sprays deodorant... now brushing his teeth

11:04 BBT: No game talk going on at all this morning. All four feeds on Dan and Keesha in the bathroom and havent said one word to eachother. Dan washing his hands and Keesha doing her hair. Dan now brushing his teeth. No sign of Jerry yet. It will probably be awhile till we find out who won the Veto.

11:09 AM BBT Keeesha! Reeeennny! Renny tells Keesha she did a really great job in the competition. Keesah says "Nah". They both head to the kitchen. Jerry comes out from HoH room asking what time it is. Keesha gives him fish food and he heads back up to feed the fish.

In the kitchen Renny tells Keesha "oh well, what will be will be" (clearly not POV winners)

jerry downstairs and says good morning... keesha gives him fish food to take upstairs and thanks her for feeding the other fish, she tells him she tried to bring it upstairs to him but he didnt answer.... he tells her the bell for hoh is in a tone that he cannot hear, plus he was in the shower.... reeny says something to keesha about jerry being able to hear other things though and keesha says i caught that..... reeny says oh well what will be keesha will be... she says i know....... keesha tells reeny her fruit plate looks pretty, keesha sits down at table

Renny walks into bathroom says "Keeeesha." Keesha replies "Reennnnny." Renny says "you did really well in that competition." Keesha says "not really." Renny says "yeah you did." I don't think Keesha won POV.

Dan asked "how are you guys today" to Keesh and Renny - Keesha says Okay after (can't hear) and then "it sucked." So I don't think Dan won either.

Jerry comes down but no talk of POV - just talk of feeding fish.

He leaves and Keesha and Renny exchange looks. Renny says "oh well, what will be will be."

11:16 AM BBT I think we just got a clue. Renny tells Keesha "with his thinking, we are all screwed" Keesha says "one of us is". (Renny has said numerous times that she doesn't understand how Dan thinks?!?!)

renny tells keesha that his thinking is screwed and says you never know huh, keesha says one of us will be, renny says hmmm (just tell us who won pov for gods sake already!!!!--motormouthcj)

jerry comes in kitchen and says another beautiful day in california, reeny says yeah

jerry comes out of SR and says he cannot find any eggs, he is in the fridge now looking in fridge and then holds on to counter, keesha asks if he's ok and he said i had a dizzy spell..... renny comes out and says that the eggs were in there and keesha laughs and says such a typical guy and laughs.... reeny says you didnt bend over enough open your eyes... keesha says if it had been a snake it would have bit you, reeny says shes never heard that before she is gonna use that on her husband..... renny asks how his neck is, jerry says not good nor his back, he needs a chiropracter, keesha says you need a doctor...... jerry says its amazing how we keep all that food in the fridge, i will say this everyone in this house is pretty clean, i think we keep this house clean....

jerry said i wish they would take us on a trip today... keesha says i would love to just get out of backyard.... still no talk of who won POV

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! MEMPHIS WON POV!!!!!

11:26 AM Dan joined Memphis in the backyard on the couch. Memphis "You ready to take this to a new level?" "If I take you off the block, you have to stop with these antics....I have to know I can trust you." "I don't care if I'm on the block next week with Keesha" "I have to have your vote" Dan commits himself to Memphis final 2.

memphis and dan outside on couches.... dan asks if its a dead day today right, memphis says i would assume...... memphis asks what the deal is do you think reeny will take us to the next level ** memphis won** he tells him you have to stop these antics if i take you off the block, heres the thing either you win hoh or decide if i go home.... dan says when we started this i meant it for the end.

memphis says if its me and keesha on the block you have to vote for me to stay, dan says of course i will i like keesha..... memphis says im taking you off the block and say that she (reeny) is a loose cannon in this house.... memphis says if you promise me you send her home, dan says i will..... memphis says she can beat us all, thats why she has to go

memphis says i dont want to out us (renegades), i dont want us to screw ourselves, its gonna be hard cuz people will think that the only thing is i need you to promise you will vote her out (reeny)

Memphis and Dan are sitting outside.

Memphis tells Dan that he needs to stop his antics if Memphis takes Dan on the block. Memphis says that if him and keesha are on the block next week that dan needs to keep memphis and dan agrees.

memphis says that "she" (renny) is a loose cannon and he needs dans promise that he will vote her out. dan says there is no question and he will vote renny out. dan says jerry wants renny here because he coud beat her. memphis basically saying that renny could win against both memphis and dan.

11:30 BBT Looks like we all caught on at the same time, with Memphis and Dan on the BY couch. Memphis says to Dan "if I take you off the block, I want to trust you, I don't want anymore antics like last week". Dan says of course. Looks like the plan is to put Renny on the block instead and send her home. "You saw the way she treated me the last couple days" Dan says. So Memphis has POV and plans to save Dan and put up Renny.

Archived