Hoh Competition Can Someone Clarify?

Peaceole

Ok word on the boards in CBS is that Libra should of won the HOH competition because Michelle was incorrect. The question the way Julie repeated omitted oink oink and Michelle said True which from what I remember oink oink was used so the true answer is False which is what Libra said. However it was awarded to Michelle not libra. If this is the case...me smells something fishy.....

What do you all think?

not again

If we see Michelle putting Libra up and magically Libra manages to win veto at the last moment, I guess we can assume producers are at play.

I re-watched the show and Julie basically wanted to know in the caller's statement did it say "to eat the slop so you can be strong hungry competitors". Michelle and Libra were both sitting on the couch when the call came over and both heard it but Libra seemed tired and annoyed and went to bed right after the call, also slop made Libra weak so maybe she said false because of that. So IMO Michelle was correct Julie didn't say did the entire call say she asked in the call did it say.

I dunno what the rules were, but Julie did not repeat what the caller said verbatim...but was pretty darn close...I'm not certain about the exact words in parenthesis...

Caller: Come and get it. oink oink little piglets. slop is served. (we need you) to fatten you all up so you can be strong (and) hungry competitors.

Julie: Come and get it. slop is served to fatten you all up so you can be strong hungry competitors.

I think the challenge was not necessarily to include all the exact wording of the caller...but instead was to not substitute a different word like the meatloaf and meatball question... 2 different words...or the difference between bell and whistle in the other.

I'd have to rule in favor of Michelle being correct on answering true...jmo.

Ok Here's the thing. If all the questions Julie asked omitted parts, than Michelle won fairly. However, If Julie just omitted parts on the last question, than Libra should've been the winner. If Libra technically was the winner of the HOH, then I don't think they should take away Michelle's HOH. Libra should get something like a head start in POV or something else .

None of the questions are verbatim. Watch the video. She changed Meatballs to Meatloaf, it was TRUE or FALSE and had to be changed to get a TRUE or FALSE answer no?

Nothing to argue about, it

All I got to say is...

CBS BOARDS people... When will ya ever learn??? All they want to do over there is fight and start false rumors... If you go there and read something and start telling others it's true and you find out it's not, you get what you deserve... JMHO...

Archived