Jury Bb 10

uvp

which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  2. 2. which juror will ask the most craziest question?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  3. 3. which juror will vote the least personal in their picking of the winner?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry

As I posted in another thread:

I understand about postioning yourself in the eyes of the jury,makes sense to me. However I think most BB players start thinking about it (jury), way to early.

I mean the way I understand the game, you have to MAKE IT to the final TWO,to get any votes from anyone,right.

If you don't get yourself to F2 because you were worried about votes,it isn't going to do you any good anyway,you'll be a voter, instead of a votee!

I say do whatever you need to get to F2, regardless of the votes you think you need, then anything can happen regarding the votes,and at the very least you will get $50,000.00 IMHO!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

straycat,

IMO that is what he(dan) should have said in his POV meeting,I am not breaking the DEAL..Ollie broke the DEAL when he told Michelle,and Jerry about it. So michelle you can blame Ollie for you being put up!

As I look back on it there isn't any reason Ollie NEEDED to tell michelle,or Jerry about the deal,until after the deal was completely done and over,after POV was played! But Ollies' ego wanted to CROW about how well he played Dan! Ollie wanted to ACT all BIG and TUFF,and tell them look what I DID to Dan,I am in total CONTROL of the HOH. Can you beleive I negotiated ALL that out of Dan? Ollies' arrogance did him in this week,plain and simple!

Dumbass!

quality of getting to final 2 is what i see is getting overlook

allison bb4 and dan gameplay is so similiar

both knew they were playing for second

because they screwed over so much hg that jury would rather give money to anyone but them just to get last laugh

dr. will had style

maggie let ivette mouth drown her chances of winning

dan better take keesha to final two

he has a better shot at winning with her then anyone else

due to jury majority being made up of woman

jmho

Ollies' arrogance did him this week,plain and simple!

Dumbass!

Gloating about the deal to Michelle and Jerry only made Ollie look worse!

Just another example of when I wish we had a live feed on the houseguests once they find out how we really feel about them...

I agree with the above post that this jury will be the most explosive and bitter to date in BB history. They all have a sense of entitlement and are just besides themselves that they are not going to win this season. It could be a very ugly final show filled with venomous attacks and grudges to be unburdened. Should be entertaining. :P

Any house-guest IMO would be an utter fool to take Renny as their F2. She has made the least enemies in the house and is generally liked by all the potential and existing jurors.

Dan is still my favorite player, but he may have screwed himself out of the 500k with this group. There is no way they will recognize good game play. They are all about being dis-respected.....

Will the sequestered people find out that he was AP before they vote? I'm thinking no, but I'm not sure.

PS: This is the most personal group of hgs I have ever seen. Every thing said and done is taken personal by someone.

He doesn't have a shot this time even though in the past no matter how much one of the two was disliked they usually awarded the money on merit.

I wish they would look past the personal crap, and vote for best gameplay and strategy. That was one thing I liked about BB7 Allstars, they voted for the person that screwed them out of the game, but had the best gameplay.

I hope Dan can pull off a victory, but it doesn't look possible at this point.

(

dan) should have said in his POV meeting,I am not breaking the DEAL..Ollie broke the DEAL

IMO, that's exactly what he should have said............and left it at that................winning should be enough........I think most people can handle losing................ but when they are manipulated and ridiculed, they just want revenge

Good point gsn

"As I posted in another thread:

I understand about postioning yourself in the eyes of the jury,makes sense to me. However I think most BB players start thinking about it (jury), way to early.

I mean the way I understand the game, you have to MAKE IT to the final TWO,to get any votes from anyone,right.

If you don't get yourself to F2 because you were worried about votes,it isn't going to do you any good anyway,you'll be a voter, instead of a votee!

I say do whatever you need to get to F2, regardless of the votes you think you need, then anything can happen regarding the votes,and at the very least you will get $50,000.00 IMHO! "

That is exactally what Dani said on house calls. That old 'Don't count yer chickens before they hatch'...

I've seen jury vote for people they hate and not vote for people they supposedly love. It is difficult to predict how those bozos will vote. Most of the time they are furious that they have to vote at all and generally dislike both people so who knows.

America should be given a vote.

I've seen jury vote for people they hate and not vote for people they supposedly love

in what season was this?

i havent seen a bb where hg voted for someone they hated over someone they love

I agree completely lvgal. Maybe that's why I would like to see Ollie/Manchelle/Jerry win HOH, to give them a dose of their own medicine.

uvp, the only one I can think of is Dick. I think alot people, including Dani, thought most of the jury would give Dani their vote because of the vile Dick spewed all the time. (I was no Dani fan, so I'm glad Dick won)

As a woman I would have NEVER voted for Drew if he played me like that!

And if I were Jenelle I would have definitely voted for Ivette, knowing that Maggie was the one who pulled the wool over Howie's eyes!

if I were a member of this jury I'd never vote for Dan.

I know myself, I would vote personally, that's just how I am!

As a woman I would have NEVER voted for Drew if he played me like that!

this vote i still dont get it to this day

diane look like a fool out for love at any cost

last i heard drew was gay

i cant wait to see how jury hg are getting along

i dont think libra would want to speak much to michelle

jmho

both will fake like they are best of friends

jmho

i doubt it

because ollie fell for same screwed job april did to michelle

talk about fool me once not twice

jmho