Jury Bb 10

uvp

which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  2. 2. which juror will ask the most craziest question?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  3. 3. which juror will vote the least personal in their picking of the winner?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry

memphis wont vote for april

libra wont vote for michelle

april wont vote for memphis, keesha

ollie wont vote keesha due to april

jerry wont vote for JUDAS

keesha wont vote april

renny wont vote april

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

biggest shocker for me in bb history was diane for drew

Why do you think Libra wouldn't vote for Michelle? I agree with the rest of your predictions though.

Why do you think Libra wouldn't vote for Michelle?

ceci you think she would after michelle put her on block and made it known she wanted her out

and put all blame on libra

this morning libra refuse to be in michelle hoh pictures

it was a huge shocker after he took cowboy to final two

basically dissing diane his bb showmance

not going to argue

for me I was shock

Libra, Memphis and Dan are the only 3 left in the house that I think will vote purely for strategic reasons. However, I didn't know that Libra was refusing to take pictures today so, maybe she's taking it a bit more personally than I thought she was... then again... Libra is always looking for a "move"... don't know what it could be to not take pictures but, maybe... :animated_scratchchin:

I was a bit shocked that she voted for Drew too. But, I think that if it had been anyone but, Cowboy. They would have got her vote. Most of the jury just didn't believe he did anything to get there.

• 2 weeks later...

dan imho is playing for second

step up his game to lose any chance of winning

will be most bitter jury ever

dan imho is playing for second

I couldn't agree more UVP. He's said numerous times how much any money means and second place money would be great

and you never know once he's there......I wouldn't say the jury is stable or won't change their minds from day to day

I wonder how much in taxes he will get of the $70,000. I hate it when they play for second place when there is a big difference between $50,000 and $500,000. I think Dan would get second and he can thank who ever is behind him giving him his direction in the game. Seeing him go to the DR last night on his own I believe they are involved with his game play and his alliance seemed to think it was odd him going to the DR last night.

the woman started off the game lights years better then guys

kicking out brian steven

but it went downhill from there

the cattyness emerge and we are slowly filling jury with woman libra , april, michelle and soon renny

wowwwwwwwwwwwww

i thought the way woman started off this season would be year a woman ended the guys 3 year win streak but how things are going currently a guy may win again

survivor i havent watch in ages but i hear woman are kicking azz

You know, I thought two women would make it to the end initially as well. But given the attitudes and behaviors of most of the women in the house... (Angie definitely NOT included in this summary).. These women are just nuts.

For a person who makes 25 to 30K a year... winning 70K is huge. I don't think Dan was playing for 2nd place though. I think he miscalculated and simply made an error in playing when he did that "Roulette" game. It was a stupid idea and though his other ideas have (IMO) been great... he simply screwed up. He's human. I still love him and am rooting him on for the F2, but honestly... I will be happy if any of the 4 (Renny, Keesha, Memphis, and Dan) wins. I will be happier if 2 of the 4 make it to final 2. I will be even happier if Dan is one of the F2. And I will be happiest if Dan wins (though I do doubt it at this point).

The good news is that Michelle and Ollie plan to confront Dan in the HOH room during one of the lockdowns and the odds of Memphis, Renny, and Keesha getting into it with them is enormous, giving Dan another shot at the final prize.

I will be happy with all of your pics but Memphis, I just can't tolerate him, although he seems like a babe in the woods in comparison to Michelle, and Ollie?? OMG he is just sooo blind and silly to the real world.

The good news is that Michelle and Ollie plan to confront Dan in the HOH room during one of the lockdowns

It gets to me how some of these people have selective memories. Up until the POV meeting, Dan had upheld his deal as far a Ollie was able to see. Yet Dan told Michelle and Jerry about the three parts of the deal and informed them that they couldn't say anything because his telling was a deal breaker. So he actually by his action, broke the deal before Dan broke his end of the deal.

Archived