On Sunday's Show Is Bb10 Vs Bb Allumni(1-10)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking forward to seeing these people return to the BB house! I don't care what the reason is, lol It will be great seeing Amy, Jun and Janelle again. I can't wait to see which one of these alpha types will get the most TV time! Content_12.gif

Man. I really am really pumped about watching this.. I love Allumnis!!

Its fun to see how they have changed,and what has happened since the show.. I cant wait to see Amy..

Jannelle too, but its been longer since Ive seen Amy... I like Jun alot too..

I'll be happy to see Jun, Janelle and Jen! Yeah!!!

3 of my all time favorites :)

Boogie will make me want to vomit though...ugh...why can't he stay gone?

lol ImIn.

I like Janelle, she is my all time favorite female hg.

I hope they each have to go head to head with someone (too many people, I know) But, I would love to see Janelle/Keesha head to head. My money would be on Jani.

I've only seen BB8 and 9 so I don't know many of the allumni.

Joy...you can always go to youtube and do a "Big Brother Janelle" ( or Jun, Amy, Chicken George, etc) search ...and watch a few of the vids to get a bit more familiar with them. You've missed some interesting characters in all the past seasons...:cookoo:...for sure!

'Big Brother' to bring back 10 past favorites

Chicken George, Bunky and Mike "Boogie" are all returning to the "Big Brother" game on Sunday night. Here are deets.

From the eyes and ears of CBS ...

In a surprise twist, BIG BROTHER 10 will bring back one Houseguest from each of the 10 seasons to participate in a competition that will be broadcast Sunday, Aug. 10 (8 p.m.) on CBS.

The former Houseguests who will return to battle against the BIG BROTHER 10 Houseguests are listed in chronological order by season: "Chicken George" Boswell, Bunky Miller, Amy Crews Ouellette, Jun Song, Jase Wirey, Janelle Pierzina, Mike "Boogie" Malin, Jen Johnson, Matt McDonald and Brian Hart.

The Houseguests and their competitors will participate in a fun current events game where food and luxury prizes can be won. The BIG BROTHER 10 Houseguests will be positioned inside the house, while the past seasons' Houseguests will be in the backyard. A former Houseguest will challenge a BIG BROTHER 10 Houseguest to guess if a statement made about a current event is in the news or not. If the Houseguest answers correctly, they win food for one day of the week or a luxury prize for the house. If they guess incorrectly, the former Houseguest will win a cash prize.

http://blogs.knoxnews.com/knx/telebuddy/ar...rother_to.shtml

BB Allumni teams is

BB1's Chicen George- overrated

BB2's Bunky- ewwwwwwwwww

BB3's Amy- love her

BB4's Jun- who cares

BB5's Jase- blech

BB6's Janelle- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER, favorite houseguest EVER

BB7's Boogie-ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

BB8's Jen- hope no one dumps anything on her head

BB9's Matt-puke

BB10's Brian-wonder if he can tell Michelle to boot April's ass out of there