On Sunday's Show Is Bb10 Vs Bb Allumni(1-10)

BB Allumni teams is

BB1's Chicen George

BB2's Bunky

BB3's Amy

BB4's Jun

BB5's Jase

BB6's Janelle

BB7's Boogie

BB8's Jen

BB9's Matt

BB10's Brian

Bunky said on Housecalls tuesday that Sundays show is gonna be good, and a must watch.

Matt's facebook Satus in past week has said gettin ready 2 return 2 TV and today he wrote "Back in LA for weekend, hit me up."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no way bb brings anyone back

i dont get why they are bringing janelle back but none of other most popular for their season eg. will, dick ,james

janelle suck :party_smilie:

he won ac jury vote bb9 james

i am so excited for this! i love all of these past hgs the most!

uvp, i read that will cant come back because he has a contract somewhere ( i think yana said that )

and there is a video blog of james saying that he cant come back because he broke his wrist but he was approached first about it (i think, i couldnt get through the whole video, even though i really liked james, im not ready to watch more of him)

and dick? maybe he is too busy already doing stuff for cbs like the dick&gretchen housecalls thingy

and its hard to pick only one from each season. Technically, arent Boogie and Bunky from the same season too since bb7 was all-stars. wow, that sounds sooo long ago. i cant believe i have been really watching bb for almost 9 years? :faint:

oh and did i mention i LOVE jun & jase. :)

i think it would be fun to see a past hg join the cast, but i doubt they would last in there. its like throwing them into a pack of wild hyenas and expecting them to survive!! but then again, maybe janelle could pull it off. ;)

http://television.aol.com/show/big-brother...re-are-they-now aol past hg's update

If they don't all spend the night it would kinda suck. BBAD would be great if they did. But I guess the producers wouldn't want them getting comfortable and talking about game with current players that are supposed to be shut off from the outside world.

I don't see how that ^^^^ could happen. If they brought someone in at this point, they would have way too much insight and info from watching the show, feeds, BBAD, etc. I think it is what it is - a competition of some kind that they are playing a part in. Nothing more. Excited to see Janelle, though, but not so much Boogie. As for why BB brings back certain ones and not others - maybe some, like Dr. Will, dick or dani, turned them down when they asked.

As for why BB brings back certain ones and not others - maybe some, like Dr. Will, dick or dani, turned them down when they asked.

dick donatoe turn down bb lol

Archived