Is This Dejavu'

sparklet

They are repeating BB6. Cappy leaves and Maggie takes over...Jessie leaves now Michelle is HOH. ..These people are actors and they are in the back getting a real kick out of this game...Come on it is down to Libra and Michelle... That was just too obvious and of course Libra comes in second again....and somehow she is going to escape eviction. But her being nominated is enough to drive ratings sky high..

yep karma is a bitch

I dont think so. If they are not in the house competing for the money than I dont want to see them... That would be good if an alumni came back to the house to compete for the $500,000.

yep karma is a bitch

That is why I am saying that is too much of a concidence(sp). I will take spelling lessons Alex for $40 :lol:

i overlook the premise of the thread that bb is rigged

They ARE coming back to compete for money...not just as hosts. As for Michelle winning, it was not like Cappy at all. It took Maggie weeks to win HOH after Cappy lost. This is more like Natty winning when Matty got blindsided or Janni winning after Kaysar was lied to and voted out(with out the best line ever "bye bye, bitches"). I think when a close ally gets voted out especially when your numbers are dwindling you are so pumped up that you have an advatage over the others. You know, cause at that point you are playing for your life in the game.

Ratings will be high 2nights show due to eviction and very high Sunday as a competion pits BB Allumni vs BB10

I think that the ratings will be down a bit due to the olympics, especially if Phelps is swimming, gymnastics or their is a big game going on. I know that is where I am and just occasionally checking the feeds.

Archived