Renny - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was watching the feeds earlier today and Renny was washing dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. April and Ollie was sitting there at the bar and was watching her. Oh....they thanked her for doing the dishes. I think they will keep her around for a while longer....her homemaking skills are helping her. I hope she does stay around....and then lower the boom on these lazy-assed people and beat them.

I know Libra is gonna miss her when she's all alone in the jury house. Poor Libra might have to fend for herself.

GO RENNY!!!

jmho :pixiedust:

Renny in HOH with Michelle talking about Dan being America's Player. Renny is totally putting a target on Dan. I am so disappointed because I thought Dan was such a nice person to Renny.

waaaaah. If Dan leaves now it will be all my favorites out of the house.

Now Renny and Michelle have Keesha now and going over all their suspensions about Dan. They are talking about all the weird stuff he has done.

Of all the crap that goes on in this house and the shifty hate things people do all they have to talk about is Dan acting weird and that he is AP.

Michelle now telling Keesha that Dan and Libra are the secret couple in the house.

The producers are slow on the FoTH button tonight. Renny just told Michelle and Keesha that when she referee for the previous POV the people "In There" (pointing to the diary room) told her she had to pick another person and specifically said "Like Dan".

The women may be paranoid but they have a reason to be.

Renny was probably going up there to stick the knife more in Libra's back and Manchelle just ran with it and came with this conclusion... I took it that Renny was trying to make Manchelle believe that is was Libra's fault that Dan vote for Jessie because she was with Jessie for and hour and was trying to get Manchelle to draw a conclusion on her own that Libra persuade Dan but instead Manchelle came up with this...

No I just read it...She did try to sell out Dan. I was wrong! At first I believe she was trying to sell out Libra but then Manchelle can up with this and Renny is just running with it...She is putting all kinds of knifes in Dan's back.

Dan and Renny have been my faves from the beginning. I hated that Renny was throwing him under the bus last night. She's soooo paranoid and will go to any and all lengths to save Keesha. She'd sacrifice herself for Keesha. I can totally see Keesha winning this game. I'd love for Dan to win it but that's not going to happen unless he starts winning comps.

Renny is trying to sell out Dan to save Keesha...she knows how the pawn often goes home...and it would totally screw up Renny's game if Keesha got the axe.

She has to be careful though because she still needs Dan as an ally.

I love Renny, but I am afraid she is gonna blow it for herself in the name of Keesha. I do think if she was trying to get dan put up it was only to save Keesha, who has become like a daughter to her, sad, but I think Keesha will turn on her eventually

soooo paranoid and will go to any and all lengths to save Keesha. She'd sacrifice herself for Keesha.

Doesnt she know that if her and Keesha makes it 2 final 2 Keesha will win...She better start playing for her...she is not on anyone's radar..why is she going to jepardize that...

Fueled the whole Dan fire singlehandedly last night. Went out into the yard and stood in front of Skreesha and planted the seeds of doubt about Dan.

It was something to do with him talking to another hg and Renny made a mountain out of a mole hill. And while her coddling and protecting of Skreesha is nauseating I do think she decided to turn on Dan only to stir shit up and for no other reason.

Tried to like her, but I can't. I don't find her funny either (not in a ha ha sort of way).

She's as crazy as the other biatches in the house. JMHO!

Doesnt she know that if her and Keesha makes it 2 final 2 Keesha will win...She better start playing for her...she is not on anyone's radar..why is she going to jepardize that...

LOL says who?!!

April-Renny

Ollie-Renny

Michelle-Renny

Memphis-Keesha

Libra-Keesha

Dan-Up in the air

Jerry-Up in the air

Looks like she has a legitimate shot at 500 K no matter who she goes up against.

Archived