Renny - Week 5

CeCiMom

I think if I was in that house, I would of been cooking too, only as a way of finding something to do. I do alot of cooking at home, I'm a basic cook (hubby a meat and potatoe man) so it would of been easy for me. Only thing I make sure of, I cook....you do dishes! (same for hubby!) :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The purple-clad woman in Carmen's picture is a MADAM. See all the men standing around?

Check the guy on the right. Even though his face isn't shown, it's obviously Bill Clinton.

Note the cigar in his hand.

I like Renny...she's a hoot. But, I do agree there's something a bit "off"... I've noticed some real drastic mood changes so, maybe those meds she takes help keep the swings under control so, she can be that adorable, funny, eccentric, straight-talked hampster we've come to love. :D

she has slowly gotten in good with just about everyone in the house.. Memphis and Dan will protect her as long as they b/c not only does she cook for them but they will get out Ollie and Jerry before they start thinking about getting her out..

I wish she would study the house more so she could win a HOH and ensure that April goes home.

a broad?? I don't think so and don't care for that term, but classy??? oh yeah!!!

Archived