Thursday, August 7th

CeCiMom

April and HOllie in HoH bed talking.

Jerry, Keesha in the kitchen talking about dogs.

I think Dan is on LR couch.

Not sure where anyone else is.

well I do not think it matters for Jesse, cause he won't be there,lol

very true, she is a case, and i do not think it matters for her, it would be by some fluke if she gets hoh, well I say that and then watch it happen,lol, I have to wait till midnight to see the show as we get football instead, but I will just come here.

I think pretty much tonight if Jessie goes, if Michelle or Ollie win it will be Libra and Keesha up and if Jerry wins it will be Libra and Memphis.

I have to wonder if Libra/Keesha went with April and evicted Memphis tonight would they have had as many people after them? I'm not sure that this new alliance didn't put a little bit bigger of a target on their backs.

Every time I pick a side or a person they get voted out. I'm getting sick of this.

I swear, if Libra/Keesha/Dan/Memphis/Renny win HoH tonight I'm going to give up on this season. I cannot stomach another week of both Keesha AND Libra in the house. I need one of them to go to save this season for me.

cf last night these hg are dumb as hell

especially libra who always like to brag about a rice university degree , april, keesha etc.......

about earthequake was real

i am hearing rumors that Sunday show will be a special maybe live

hummmmm interesting. Do they say anything about guests on the show? What is the skinny uvp?

thats all i heard

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Watching BBAD last night was almost more than I could bear. After Jessie put on the unitard he must have looked at himself in the mirror a minimum of 50 times. Geez-o-Pete! If people were allowed to marry themselves he'd do it in a heartbeat!! :omg:

UVP please reveal your sources

AG :animated_rotfl:

He could have taken the money from April but he took the POV instead when she agreed to split the money. I am also blonde and a little confused on how it all went down too.

I just didn't get it because he was out before her and said something about splitting it after Libra won her prize. maybe he just didn't want Libra to take it all from April?????? and Libra went for the Hawaii trip. I don't know, I am still being "blonde" on this I guess.

I am thinking that April got the 10,000. The only 2 left knew they could have their pick of any prizes. Jerry could have taken the Hawaii vacation but his "Angels" worked out a deal if he took the POV away from Jessie then they would split the 10,000. I am not sure why Libra was in on the bribe by April for Jerry to take the POV.

Jerry took one for the team.

Ya, I think Jerry wanted the money split 3 ways so that Libra didn't take POV away from him. His thinking was that Libra would get something she could keep.

What should have happened, imo, when Libra traded the unitard for the trip, the $3000 should have gone to Michelle.

Archived