Ap:who You Voting To Evict?

uvp

AP:Who you voting to evict?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. AP:Who you voting to evict?

• jessie
    • memphis

The blindside is gonna be on all the people who think their vote matters.

Jessie is the star of the show every week.

He's a complete tool, and the CBS production crew would cry if they lost the chance to make a fool of him 3 times a week.

bye-bye Memphi!

Jessie FTW!

I totally agree with you mac328.Tonight's show was totally geared towards saving Jessie's arse. The 10 second hug, they pointed out how Libra and Keesha really did say the things Jessie said they did, and then the kicker of the guitar music playing while Jessie consoles Michelle. I loved how they made the point of calling out Libra's so-called motherly instincts on national TV. It doesn't really matter what we live-feeders think Big Brother manipulates the masses on the cbs show so Jessie FTW!!AnimationJessieStars.gif

yeah, Jessie definately got a good edit tonight. You think the producers would want to help out their player. I really hope that Dan gets to get out of the AP thing, because although getting a chance to make that money is good, it could really hurt his gameplay in the long term IMO. I watched the DVRed live show and some other stuff on my DVR for about 2 hours while spamming Jessie votes, hoping i did my part. I don't necesarily want Jessie out, because he does get good edits and isn't as much on my dislike list now as others (mainly April and Ollie). But then having the house flip on April would upset her greatly, which I wouldn't mind one bit.

Plus, I think Memphis is a pretty laid back guy, it's been commented on by HG how he cuts right to the matter, and i think Memphis would help keep some of this catty BS down. GO DAN! Hope that you get the full $20,000 for this week and can get out of AP cleanly. Do you think we'll have a chance to vote if we want to keep him? or is it just a one week thing? I hope it's just this week, it went decently. But i don't want Dan doing it again so soon.

I voted to evict JESSIE! I want the house to get a shake-up. I hate April so much that I want her to come unglued!

jmho :pixiedust:

I voted for Jessie too, but I think either America chose Memphis (due to the great editor cut for Jessie), or Grodner chose Memphis because Dan's heart was pounding as he told Libra and Keesha that he was getting "nervous".

I don't know if he was nervous because he thought they might change their minds on voting Jessie out, or if he just found out that he had to vote Memphis out. Grrrrr. I'm not really going to cry (cause its just a show), but I wish I could cry from frustration.

I HATED the Dustin eviction during Season 8. But if Jessie makes the same face, I may actually enjoy it.

It's kind of lame, though, Jessie and Memphis are playing the game, and Ollie, who isn't, gets a free pass AGAIN.

I had to vote out Jessie his ego is taking up all the oxygen in the house, and I'm worried the others will die while his ego keeps growing like the blob! I hate that he is from Iowa! Why are all the HG I can't stand from my home state.

mike i wouldnt be shock

this group arent brightest

I'm still nervous and scared about the results. Based on the results from this board and other boards that I took a peek at this morning, Jessie SHOULD be on his way out. Then again, I thought Renny or Libra would be the AP. I DON'T KNOW WHAT AMERICA IS THINKING!!!!!

There are a lot of people saying KEEP Jessie for entertainment and Memphis is boring. I think besides Jessie getting in a few of the fights he is very boring. He lays around separate from everyone and sleeps. Can't take much more of that. I do think Big Brother has given him a lot of air time on the show and I think he is a Grodner favorite.

I would hate to see Dan's game messed up if he is told to switch to evicting Memphis. I like Dan and he is a funny guy.

I think a big alliance shakeup tomorrow would be such good entertainment. (another Dustin moment at eviction)

Voting is over and we're already discussing these issues in a couple other threads. Just doing some maintenance. ;)

Archived