House Guests Grooming Habits

Athena28

Keesha, April, Michelle. Esp. Keesha and Michelle.

It's up, it's down. It's straight, it's curly. Hands run through it, brush it.

Even Libra has gotten into the act a bit.

It's incredible. I've never seen people so absorbed with their hair. I wonder if Keesha and Michelle even know they're doing it?

I know a lot of people talk about how much the girls play with the make-up and the hair (I agree - they are all self absorbed) but if I was in that house with nothing else to do I might try all kinds of things with my hair also.

I would clean & cook a lot also, anything to not just sit there & do nothing... :bored:

they are ugly they all need to spend more time on covering up their faces

The same with their nails! That's why I like what Angie said when she was asked why she was evicted or was it why she wasn't liked by the other girls... she said that she didn't spend as much time doing the girly things that the others do all the time.

i guess boredom definitely plays a part. thats probably why keesha is always eating too. I think that is what i would be doing to occupy my time - eating & cooking lol good thing im not in there. :)

Keesha can do whatever she wants..

...and Keesha wants to sit on her duff all day and chomp on chips....;)

Angie was the naturally beautiful Cinderella who didn't spend her time staring into the mirror and

primping. The other women - the jealous hags - are her ugly stepsisters. Cinderella, one day soon,

will meet her Prince Charming, while the crew of ugly hags will whine, fight, and turn on each other.

Angie was the naturally beautiful Cinderella who didn't spend her time staring into the mirror and

primping. The other women - the jealous hags - are her ugly stepsisters. Cinderella, one day soon,

will meet her Prince Charming, while the crew of ugly hags will whine, fight, and turn on each other.

wise words from an oldguy

Jessie is extremely vain. Renny cut his hair tonight and did a great job, IMO. Of course after he took a shower he made her touch up a few spots. Most other guys in the house getting a free haircut would have probably just let it go (like I mentioned, I thought Renny gave him a great cut).

I TOTALLY agree, Yana..........there's nothing in his looks or personality that are attractive to me.

Although, I do like that he sleeps and hides out lately, the less I see him, the better.

How does April apply her makeup? With a blow torch or with a cake decorator kit. April needs a personal maid 24/7 to follow her skanky ass around touching her up...or better still, the maid would say, "Here's you paper bag for your head, m'am!"

Anyone else notice how April never washes her hair? What's up with that? Even in the competition when she won HOH she took a shower but didn't wash her hair but then brushed her hair and all this stuff flew out of it-yuuuck!!! Has she ever mentioned having a sensitive scalp or something preventing her from washing her hair?

Archived