Who's Leaving This Week?

Evicted  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT to be evicted this week?

• Jessie
    • Memphis
  2. 2. Who WILL be evicted this week?

• Jessie
    • Memphis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I've figured it out. They told Dan that since he is the swing vote... they want to surprise us by what is chosen. They know that as the swing vote, he will succeed in his task, so they want the vote to be split no matter what the results are. Either he doesn't know yet... or they told him he doesn't need to work it cause without him its 3-3. They want us to be surprised.

Stupid producers. Its like they WANT me to die of a heart attack.

Very good post. I think you did figure it out. We might be getting what we asked for. So many of us have complained that we are tired of the evictions being so predictable.

Jessie is an arrogant TOOL. I think Memphis seems boring right now cause he's trying to lay low. I mean he's up on the block and his "alliance" is being voted out one by one. What would you do? He's trying to get along with the other side now because he knows its his only chance of staying is to flip sides.

Now Jessie, OH MY LORD!!! I do not think I have seen a BB houseguest so fixed on themself. Jen wasn't even that bad. Everytime you see Jessie he is looking into the mirrors at himself or showing his body off to the camera. He's always talking about his muscles and I'm sick of seeing and hearing him. Get him OUT!!!

Now...just to catch up on the speed high-speed fast forward...do you guys know as of right now who each houseguest plans on evicting?

Keesha (I know she wants Jessie out, but has she said what she's doing?)

Ollie (I assume Memphis because of April?)

Renny (?)

Jerry (?)

Michelle (I know she wants Memphis out, but has she said what she's doing?)

Libra (I know she wants Jessie out, but has she said what she's doing?)

Dan (looks like Jessie by the poll)

Thanks in advance. I don't have a lot of time to read the play by play, so I appreciate your input! :animated_wave:

I hope it's jesse, for the mere fact that it will stir up such discord in the house without affecting Dan's game too much. A memphis eviction would be keeping with the status quo of hoh keeping control of the votes and would really hurt Dan. jmo.

Archived