Ok, So We Have Brought Back 2 Twists From Past(ap, & Wakeup) What Else Would U Like Brought Back?

wakeup isnt a twist

Bring back the twins...in fact maybe April and her twin are already playing. How funny would that be...I can see the switchover now...

April: Ok, I think I have told you everything going on in the house...Oh wait one more thing. I had sex with Ollie

Twin: What???? I can't stand him

And the HG's used to be able to PICK veto players ... to do the 6finger plan that Nakomis created. . . ?

I love when past HG's return! And luxury comps (shopping spree - i love seeing how crazy they all get for clothes!)

and i think they deserve pb&j rather than slop - slop just seems inhumane to me. i would not be able to do anything on slop.

and no more expect the unexpected.... please! i'm done with that slogan. ugh. its never really any good anyways. what was that stupid virus river thing last time? stupid....

I just thought of a new twist. What if every competition you won, you would get an undisclosed bonus at the end of the game...that way, these people who use "slacking off" as game play would change their game play.

I just thought of a new twist. What if every competition you won, you would get an undisclosed bonus at the end of the game...that way, these people who use "slacking off" as game play would change their game play.

I don't like that idea at all.. people have their own ways of playing..

Will didnt win anything but he won the finale.. every season has their floaters.. or they wait till later in the show to start playing hard (Cause they dont want to make a target on their back).. So you can't reward others, and not the floaters cause they play the game differently.

I think fast forward would be a good one, but I honestly would rather not have twists. As nice as it would be to have "expect the unexpected" and get Brian, Steve, or Angie back in, they haven't been sequestered and probably won't be allowed too. Plus, I hated it so mcuh when it got crazy James back in last season. You like it when someone you enjoy gets back in, but better to just keep it fair and even

I don't like too many twists or turns that effect the overall outcome of the game...so definitely no returning houseguests! Once they are out...they are gone!!!!

Returning former season hgs is always fun...like hosting a competition or something...and I like when a celebrity visits, the gameshow with Dani and Amber or a movie night too. It breaks up the monotony for them and us...doesn't really effect the game usually.

I don't mind slop...pb&j is not that bad of a punishment imo. I don't like the slop being more than a week though..that gets cruel.

Luxury competitions...1 a year...like the clothes is ok...or chance of winning some prizes like in the pov are ok too...but too often it effects others view of the winner...like Memphis winning the car and April using that as an excuse to nom him. Also...It's not as much fun if everyone gets a prize...I like to see jealousy and pettiness come out in some of them.

Pets...eh...I was sick of "beebees beebees beebees" last season...no pets are ok except fish, spiders...I'm indifferent to.

I didn't vote because I think there is a good chance that many of the options could happen this year. The only ones I don't think would happen this season are: PB&J (slop is more nutritional), the Coup d'eta, another AP after Dan's week is up (although I can see him being AP getting extended) and no pets will be brought in. Just my opinion, though.

I think they should do 2 POV's in one week Like have the regular pov on the regular day. But have another pov on eviction night.... That would defininetly shake things up

But how funny would it be if Libra wins teh coup'etat (sp) and overthrows michelle's nominations??HAHA i can see april and ollie squirming now

Archived