Sunday, August 3rd

CeCiMom

OMG - Libra is on the rude kick. She won't sit there and eat with someone who is rude to her (April).

I love how every time Libra walks into the bedroom the first question Skreesha asks her is "Did anyone say anthing about me, or did so and so "say something about me." Insecure little witch.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not had any one person to root for either so far. I did like Angie but to late for her. So I figure if I had to pick one then maybe if Jesse can stay in this week I may consider rooting for him for a couple of reasons over the others.

I think it's funny how he flips out on the others, I like the way he took care of Michelle when she lost the HOH he was very caring and concerned for her and showed some goodness as a person in him and I don't think he was nearly as bad as any of the other HG who were HOH when he was HOH. I also think if he can win it then most of the other HG will be so pissed that the 22 year old beat all their asses and it would be sweet revenge for putting him on the block 3 out of 4 weeks.

Hey they have these long conversations and leave out the names and half the time you don't know who they are trashing. Very tricky to leave out names all the time. I think Libra is trying to turn agains April and Ollie.

Keesha just said to Libra, "I got news for you...anyone who thinks I'm gonna f'n rollover and do what they want...." then she flipped the bird. LOLOL. I'll bet dollars to donuts she'll do as she's told, like the good little sheep she is.

TEST...TEST...123...TEST

Now thats cool.....thanks ImIn! I love learning new computer tricks.

The feeds are soooo boring! BLA BLA BLA!

:pixiedust:

I don't know, Keesha is campaigning HARD for Memphis. Twistin and a twistin word by word.

They think they have the votes to keep Memphis. Skreesha, Renny, Libra and they are counting on Dan.

Libra just said "I wanted him out last week" meaning Jessie and Skreesha didn't answer her. What could she say, most of the house wanted him out last week, but she was hell bent on Angie.

If bb would quit cutting to foth, I might be able to figure out what they're talking about. I'm assuming that Libra is teed at April over something. I know keesha is trying to get her to switch her vote and get rid of Jesse but Libra's hesitant because she doesn't think there would be enough votes to keep memphis. Gotta go along with the mob.

There's still 4 days until eviction...they'll be changing their minds a few times between now and then. I just hope America's vote doesn't come into play too late...after the decisions are locked.

I think I missed something because I have no idea what Keesha is talking about saying she caused something to put it on Libra and Keesha or something like that. Does anyone know what happened?

Archived