Sunday, August 3rd

CeCiMom

omg...we've created a monster! ;)

next lesson...posting links

:P

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessie and Michelle are the worst (or is it best?) at whispering...I put my headphones on and turn up the volume...then all of a sudden they switch to foth or Keesha cackling...and my eardrums get blasted out!

Earlier I was trying to listen to their whispers...she was talking about how to tie her leotard into a bathing suit...I was like "WTF are you whispering for!"

a little afternoon delight...in the hoh :rolleyes:

:animated_rotfl: Jerry just farted on the couch and made a funny face. Poor guy, damn slop, and those invasive cameras!

They're already finished... just a quickie!

Me too. I would have punched Libra already and take a dq from the house.

Not sure why some think it's bad when a male calls you honey or baby, but it's allright for women to do it. It's not.

Just pure phoniness with the sweetie, honey and baby crap.

Jerry should back door Libra and use the POV and pull Jesse off.

I don't think April would agree to that.

I grew up with the hun, honey, suga (not sugar) sweetie, but not baby. That's the south for ya. But "baby" is personal between parents/children and significant others.

April may not agree to it but I think they would have the votes to get her out and someone has to stand up and have some balls in the house. HOH power is over once POV is won and then who ever has POV should have the power. This group is BS with their giving their HOH full power for the week someone will sooner or later go against it and since Jerry IMO won't last long he should do it now to shake things up.

At first I thought Renny was cool and thought Renny would be able to work the game and get the creeps out of the house. Now I see that Renny is only in an alliance with Keesha and her goal is to badmouth most of the other HG.

So many ups and downs and there is not anybody to really root for with any enthusiasm.

I'm rooting for Michelle and Jessie to open up this game a bit. I don't see it happening any other way.

If Jessie goes, it's Michelle on her own and Memphis will be loyal to Skreesha.

Jerry and Dan are the wild cards, but they can't crap and wind their watches at the same time (though I do think Jerry has more interest in the game than Dan does).

I don't know just waiting for something that is not so predictable to happen.

Archived