Sunday, August 3rd

CeCiMom

I feel so bad for Jerry sometimes.

Jerry: Did you know the Russians ordered 1,000's of condom's with an "L" on them???

short pause

Jerry: They did that because they thought L meant large when it really meant little.

DEAD SILENCE

Jerry: That's a true story. Just thought I'd throw that out there for trivia.

SILENCE

Ollie: (Finally) Hmmm... I bet the internet people are googling that right now.

He tries so hard to fit in...

I don't like Jerry and want him gone but, I have a heart man... it's sad sometimes.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically Jesse is safe because April needs protection next week? GAWD please tell me the others are not stupidist enough to keep him and vote his ass out next week. Have no idea why i'm typing this because we all know Jesse isn't going anywhere. Wishfull typing maybe. honestly can't believe how stupid these people are.

but that's what I don't get. Keesha, Libra, Jerry, Renny should know that if they don't get out Jesse now, what do you think he's going to do next week? PUT THEM UP. Why do people listen to the HOH? Not like they have any power the following week. PAAAAAAAATTTHHHHHETIC!

Everyday these people get dumber and dumber! Poor Jerry trying to fit in. They're hopeless! Jessie should have been long gone by now.

jmho :pixiedust:

HI TCS, :animated_wave:

I was watching earlier tonight and one of the female HGs started screeching while they were all sitting around the hot tub. It was like finger nails on the chalk board, so I turned the sound off.

Yes, Skreehsa was the worst, it was baaadd!!!!

Cecimom, I agree, Jerry just does not know how to talk to these kids, he does not have their lingo, and it is sad when he throws out something and it falls on deaf ears , making him look even more out of his element. Being 75 and in good shape is one thing, but you got to know how to get down with the youth, ya know?? If he woulda gone up to Skreesha and sung her 50 cents b-day song, maybe they would laughed, as it is he just aint hip,lolololol

It doesn't matter what he says or does...they don't like him and will pick on everything. Same thing that happened to Angie.

For instance, yesterday Libra kept bringing up how Jerry was complaining about the slop. After talking about him she would then throw in a "I feel sorry for him" for the cameras but it was just to let her look good.

My point is she forgot how she was when on slop--constant complaining about it, but couldn't cut Jerry some slack about it.

They'll bash him about anything he says and does, especially when they feel he is not needed at the time.

oh I know that is true, Jerry is a craw in their side for some reason, I guess cause he is sorta lame, I do feel for him a little, I just think if he really did know how to speak their language so to speak right from the beginning, maybe they would not be treating him like this now. They do talk behind Rennys back but not near as much, she knows a little better how to talk to and with them, and she is hilarious, that helps,lol

Plus Renny is 21 years younger than Jerry and could be his daughter. I don't think, she can even relate to Jerry at times.

Jerry is out of his element and I feel bad for him at times.

It's funny but I fall right in the middle some where there, and I know all the current artists, even tho I am not crazy about some of todays music, I still know it cause I work with 20 and thirty somethings, but I get it, They laugh at me when I pop off with something they think a 62 yr old should not be thinkin let alone sayin, and then I laugh at them and say What? really you think things are any different then back when I was your age?? it s still the same in the basic things, "Sex Drugs, and Rock & Roll,lolol just 2000 style.

When it was my daughters B-day I called her up and sang 50 cents b-day song to her, and she was soo laughing sayin, Mom I do not know any of my friends moms who could or would sing that song to them or even know it, so I think ol Jerr just has not kept up with the current state of the youth, Renny could be his daughter, and I do see that she cannot relate to him at times, hell my first husband who is only 1 yr older than me lives in a whole different world, Old fogey world, my brother who is 4 yrs younger than me calls himself and old man, I am laughing inside at these people, I will never feel old, I don't feel old now, and it is because I play video games, stay current with all that is going on, do the internet, and I listen to the kids I work with, they keep me young. Jerry just has not been around it to know how to behave enough like it to belong, sad really

I feel Jerry has always been set in his ways, don't you. He reminds me of someone who isn't very flexible. I've had uncles like him and they run the house and control their wives. JMHO

I'm with you fatcat, my mind is very young and I owe that to being around my kids and their friends so much. I am quiet but know how to have fun.

Haven't we all been in the situation before where we get "stuck" talking to an aquaintence...someone you do like but don't necessarily want to spend a lot of tme with...but you talk to them because you know they are lonely or needy. Well...I know I have anyway. You finally get away from that person...make a snippy comment that you only half mean. I can't imagine being put in a house with one of those people...not being able to get away from them...having them get on your last nerve and being recorded in the process. I understand to a point why some gripe about Jerry...it's a defense mechanism. I have complete respect for someone like Dan that has the patience to listen to and not gripe afterwards.

I totally agree, I get soo aggravaited with my brother when he says "I am an old man", What? you are younger than me butt head and I can sooo run circles around you. He at times just resents my energy, he even made some derogatory comment about it the other nite.

I never discount the kids at work, I listen to them and I even keep track of their happenings, break ups and such. I have a really great girl friend who is 40, the same age as my oldest daughter and I have the friend cap on sometimes aand then the mom cap on, it is a really great relationship. I think even tho the younger set do some stupid things at times, I never admonish them just tell them to learn,pay attention to that hind sight.

I think Jerry is stuck in his ways, and he has not been around a younger age group for any length of time so he just does what he knows and it falls on deaf ears with them, they find it boring cause he does not like say it in their stlye or language,lol

I don't appreciate the way the HG treat Jerry. Whatever happened to people treating their elders with respect? Are they so immature they don't know how to relate to someone who isn't their age? The outbursts I've seen out of some of these people are truly embarrassing. The personal attacks are a very ugly side to this game.

I like Renny but I've been taken aback by her actions toward Jerry. She is showing a side of her personality which isn't very appealing IMO.

I don't feel sorry for Jerry just a little, I feel sorry for him a lot. He doesn't deserve some of the things they've done and said about him. At least Jerry will not hesitate to apologize for something he's done. Some of those people can't say the same thing.

I like Renny but I've been taken aback by her actions toward Jerry. She is showing a side of her personality which isn't very appealing IMO.

I agree. Renny should remember she's not too far off from where Jerry is now. I'm always on the fence about Renny, I think she's okay and then she acts like the bitches and she pisses me off. And, something is not quite right with Renny...I'm beginning to think the elevator it not going to the top floor.

If she didn't act like the bitches do at times, I think she would be in the same boat Jerry is in now.

BTW- I keep reading comments that Renny is hilarious....what am I missing?

renny doesnt surprise me she is friends with keesha so they must have something in common

I have a lot of respect for old people and really enjoy being in their company. I would not enjoy being in Jerry's company if I saw him talk and act the way he does on the show. He reminds me of a mean crotchety older man. I am very uncomfortable when he uses the F word and calls the girls bitch and flips them off. He has a lot of family at home and I just think he should be representing old people in a better manner. I don't give him a pass just because he is old.

I think he would do a lot better playing this game as a nice grandpa type and endearing HG and earning their respect. If Jerry was a nice old person I would love to be around him rather then be around the fake younger people.

renny doesnt surprise me she is friends with keesha so they must have something in common

I think you summed it up pretty well. People with likenesses usually gravitate towards eachother.

And I agree with Marty, I do think he would have done alot better in the game if he played the "grandpa type." Poor judgement on his part.

There is a generation gap in the house...that is obvious...but I don't think it should be completely blamed on the younger ones. Jerry has to attempt to fit in and undersatnd them as much as they should do the same for him. He has tried to...but many things the older and younger generations just don't see eye to eye on or appreciate in the same way.

Since this is a game...the rules of polite society don't always apply. Of course people should be respectful of others...but since when has that been the case in BB. Outside of the house...yes...respect, appreciation and regard for the elderly should be given. Inside the house...it's an even playing field...this is a contest. It's expected that there will be confrontations, even promoted and used as strategy. Jerry knew this going into the game...probably moreso than many of the others because he's been a fan of the show for years. Jerry has antagonized others as well...has used it as part of his strategy...and imo...he is subject to the same antagonization from the others...in the name of the game.

I agree with Marty, I dont like how Jerry is cursing and getting confrontational with all the hg's too. Don't forget about Jack (not sure which season that was) but I think he represented how older people CAN be on the show without acting like Jerry or Renny do. (even though I do like renny). . .

Archived